chapter 14

Emily's pov 

I lay awake in bed thinking about last night.  I can't believe ,I was actually in Alison's car and i touched her hand. I found it really cute she slowed down for me and said she was going fast to show off.  I was wondering though what did she mean show off for me or other guys ,I was too nervous to ask her that. I wanted to kiss her in the car however I felt too shy to do that.  I get up while getting a text from Aria, Hanna saying they will meet me outside college .

I decide to take my bike to college as it's a glorious day outside. When I press the traffic lights to cross it's on green I see a car fairly ahead  so I decide to take the chance and go.   I made the wrong choice though, as I'm literally inches away of  being hit by the car. I hear the car beep loudly while braking my hard on my bike .

"Look where your going next time I nearly hit you then "

"Sorry ma'am it was completely my fault oh it's you Ali"
i look completely shocked

"Just be careful miss fields I don't want you getting hurt"

As people beep Alison's car as they are loads of cars behind her, she quickly goes  I notice Cece was in the car too they must of gone to the brew I'm presuming. i cycle off feeling really embarssed, I get to college 20 minutes later meeting Hanna,Aria outside.  As in parking my bike up they come over to me giggling about something ,i have no clue as to what they are laughing at .

"Hey Em are you okay ?"
Hanna asks

"Yeah all good guys I need to tell you something I was so embarrassed just then something happened "

"What Em tell us?? I'm intrigued"
Aria says coming close to me

"I nearly got knocked down by Alison's car but it was completely my fault"
I say laughing

"Em you do love getting on the wrong side of her don't you? "
Hanna says while raising her eyes

"Hanna don't start but yes I'll probably be in trouble now "

"Oh Em i know what her real name is Ezra knows her while they were training to be teacher's "

"Oh really it really is a small world isn't it what's her real name then??" 

I lie pretending i don't know at all when I do

"Her name is Ali Em I'm surprised you don't know"
Aria says laughing

"Oh well I didn't but now I do anyways i got swim practice I'll see you girl's in English "

I get to the changing rooms changing into my swimming shorts, while putting my hair up.  It would be so fun if Ali was there waiting for me however I know it was a one off as cece was unwell. I get to the swimming pool seeing Cece sat on the chair looking at her watch.

"Hey Em are you okau after this morning ? "

"Yeah I'm good it was my fault I tried to beat the car was never going to happen""
  I say with a giggle

"Yeah miss Diluarentis isn't happy with you at all "
Cece says with a serious tone to her voice

"Yikes I'll probably get a telling off then"
I say looking dead serious but hoping for a telling off secretly

"You would love that Em I suppose " Cece says with a smile

"What do you mean by that cece ?I'm slightly confused by that comment "

"Well you said Ali was your favourite yesterday Em don't you Remember at the brew "

"Oh yeah but I was only mucking around like I don't have favourites "