chapter 21

Alison's pov

When I got back from Teaching at college today ,I couldn't believe it when I saw my ex's car parked in my driveway.  As I opened the door he was standing into hallway with a smirk on his face, which I didn't like as if he thinks he can just walk back into my life. When I saw him i didn't know what to think ,i just felt numb inside.  I have alot of resentment for him as hurt me, he keeps pacing around the room making me feel nervous . I look at him as to think are you going to explain why you're here to me. 

"How did you get in my house anyways Elliot  ?"
I ask him feeling nervous

"You gave me a key remember when we was together anyways I stopped by to say, I'm sorry for everything that's happened. I messed up and I miss you and I together "

"Well if you don't mind I'll have that key back as regarding to you messing up yes you did big time you just left me once I found out you know "
I can't complete what I'm saying as i look out the window

"Yes Alison I cheated on you big deal we all make mistakes Alison"
he raises he's voice slightly

"Big  deal Elliot  you cheated on how on earth is that not a big deal i was in love with you everything was perfect and then you ruin things "

" Well I said sorry didn't I Alison the girl I was seeing behind your back she wasn't the girl I thought she was I messed up "

"What and you think you can come crawling back into my life do you ?. I don't care if she wasn't the girl you thought she was and why a year later have you come back to me ? "

"A year later I'm  back  as I didn't know how to approach you and then I had the courage to do that so now I'm here "

I reply not making eye contact at him "well you messsed up and I don't know if I can ever trust you anyways so no point in this "

"You would be able to Alison in time just give me a chance everything we had Ali all the memories "
Elliot says standing closer

"Fuck the memories they mean nothing you cheated on me plus I never thought I would say this but I've..... "
I look away holding back from crying

"Finish whay you was going to say Alison ? "
He says  with anger in he's voice

I take a deep breath counting my breathing trying to calm myself down
"I've found someone else and I really don't feel the same towards you anymore "

"Are you being serious Alison who the hell is this guy?  I would love to meet him "
he says  sitting  down on the sofa next to me

Taking another deep breath while feeling  anxious I reply saying
"Actually it's not a guy it's a girl  "

He starts laughing while moving closer to the sofa next to me
"Oh come on Alison I've heard it all now you're not like that at all stop being silly "

I get up  from the sofa angrily while walking into the next room
"Actually Elliot I'm bisexual  I was just indenial about it for years  not that's it's you're dam business "

He gets up from the sofa ,following me into the room, just staring at me .

"Look Elliot you're making me extremely nervous standing there not talking please "

"You've changed Alison you're not the same person anymore as you used to be "

I don't care okay alot has changed with me yeah but I don't care as I've  said I've  found a girl  and she knows how to treat me better than what you do. Now will you please leave, i don't want you here and i never ever want to see you again "