chapter 27

Alison's pov 

I wake up cuddled up to Emily stroking her hair softly thinking of how cute she looks.  I get up going outside putting on the food while waiting for Emily to wake up. If only we could stay camping forever and not have to hide our relationship from everyone. As I'm finishing off cooking Emily makes her way out  of the tent in her pyjamas . I smile at her and kiss her lovingly while looking at her shorts.

"Wow Em it looks as though you've woken up with boner "
I say excitedly looking down at her shorts

"Hmmm I know I had a dream about you and it got me hard as you can see "
Emily says blushing

"Ohhh tell me all about it then Em? "

"How about i just demonstrate it to you how it went "

"Mmmm well Em I love the sound of that breakfast is nearly ready so sit down please "

"Can I help you with anything at all Ali I don't like you to see you do everything on you're own "

"Em just sit down I don't need any help "

"Yes ma'am ""
Emily says sitting down not arguing back

"There breakfast is served Em. I wish we could stay here all the time away from reality it's much better "

"I know I was thinking the same thing I would much rather spend it here with you Ali "

"Thank you for breakfast Ali it was perfect "

"No worries Em anything for you. Do you fancy going in the car having a look in town and at the mountains? "

"Yeah sure give me 10 minutes I'll just get ready "

There's a comfortable silence in the car Emily and me keep looking at each other smiling . I still find it so  cute how Emily gets so shy around me which is so adorable her phone goes off so she answers it .

Hey Hanna is everything okay?

Yeah I just needed help with the English homework that's all are you free ?

I.... Well not right now I'm not no im with my mum in the car going to watch a movie I can give you a call later

Ok say hello to you're mum for me Em  what movie are you seeing?

War for the planet of the apes anyways listen Hanan I've got to go bye.

Emily hangs up the phone while looking annoyed.  I put my hand on hers while giving a comfort smile .

"Em it's going to be okay try and not let it get to you babe "

"I'm trying so hard Ali however it's so hard she's constantly on my back it's so annoying"

"Why don't you tell her Em to stop bugging you I mean it's not like you ask her where is all the time "

"I know I just don't want to upset her. Leave it anyway I don't want this to ruin our day together Ali "

"Ok Em I'm always here to support you I hope you know that don't ever feel like you're alone we are in this together "