chapter 10

Alison's pov

After college i went home, i kept thinking of Emily. I didn't mean to be like how I was towards her ,just when she said she's close to Cece it made me feel a little bit jealous . However I regret how i was towards her ,I might send her a Email later.

My brother Jason is coming around tonight shortly, so I tidy up while making some food as he will be here very shortly. I hear a knock on the door so I go to answer it whilst I put my hair up. Jason comes in giving me a hug while cracking jokes, he always makes me laugh ,some of the things he comes out with. The food is ready so we decide to eat it around the table .

"So Alison how have you been then it feels forever since we've last seen each other "

"I know it does I've been okay much better than I was anyways you know with the whole Elliot thing that kinda fucked me up other than that I just been keeping myself busy really"

"Awwww Ali your find someone one day and he will treat you the best "

"Or she might treat me the best don't always predict it's going to be a guy "

"Wait hold up Jason says while stopping eating his food
" are you like gay or bisexual?? "

"I don't label myself as anything if I'm with a girl and then I'm with a guy if that makes me bisexual then so be it "
I say laughing

"Well Ali if you are bisexual then I'm completely cool with it"
he says while eating "

"I knew you would be cool with it but as I said there's no one at the moment really. Anyways how have you been how's your job going Jason ? "

"Yeah it's good I got with my boss at work we slept together last night and I think we are taking it further "

"Oh great just don't hurt her Jason you've slept with most of the girls in Rosewood "

"I know well what can I say girls just seem to like me "

"Don't say that remains me of Elliot very cocky anyways I'm going to call it a night maybe we can hang out next week give me or a text or something? "

"Yeah sure yes I best go I've got to be up in the morning bye Ali "

As i make my way upstairs, I think about the conversation with Jason. I wanted go tell him about Emily but I didn't know how he would react to me fancying my English student . I wanted to tell him so bad i just didn't have the bottle to do it .

I lay awake thinking about Emily. I keep tossing and turning, so i decide to pull my laptop and Email Emily. I think so hard at what I'm going to write but here it goes .

Hey Em I just wanted to apologize for how I was earlier to you I just had a bad morning hope your okay I'll see you college tomorrow.
Xxx

Emily's pov

I went to Spencer's last night completing our history assessments together ,although we didn't really do to much of our work instead we spoke about loads. I was so tempted to tell Spencer about how I feel towards Alison but I'm not sure who to trust exactly . I didn't want her telling everyone because that's how rumours get spread, so I decided to keep it a secret as I was afriad. I slept in her guest room last night, I woke up early I glanced down at my phone and see the time is 6.45, also at the top of the screen I see a Email, so I click on it and see it's from Alison. I don't click on the message straight away my heart is beating so fast from excitement, without hestistation i click on the message ,and she's basically saying sorry for how she was yesterday. Pausing for a couple of minutes before replying i put this .