chapter 2

Emily's pov

Hanna and i went shopping, i wasn't as much into it as she was, every clothes shop Hanna literally had to stop into every clothes shop. I was getting so bored in the end I found myself just checking out the girls in the shop, while Hanna was in the changing rooms. It wasn't just clothes she wanted ,she also wanted some shoes, she literally had the whole shoes out ,it was rather embarssing to say the least. Eventually after 3 hours of shopping we stop off a pizza shop.

The waitress comes over to our table, she has dark hair gothic look to her. As we order the food, Hanna messages Caleb she has the biggest smile on her face .

"Are you both dirty texting??  I
say bursting out laughing 

"Emily no we are not just because your jealous i have a sex life and you don't "

"Ouch that hurt"
I say not completely smiling

"Oh I'm sorry Em listen I'm sure you'll find the right one for you who will acccpet you for you "

"I know Hanna but I'm intersex alot of girls turn away once they find out"

"Not if you find the right one they don't Have you never had a bj before"
?
Hanan randomly asks

"No I haven't i guess I can just use my imagination of how it would feel "
I say smiling at Hanana

"Is Paige still texting you? "
Hanna ask while eating her food

"She's always texting me she's annoying we will never get back together though not after how she treated me what we have just isn't there anymore "

"Was it ever actually there Em? You never really seemed much into her "

"I was at first but then she got to much for me she didn't turn out a never nice person in the end as you know "

"I know Em well hopefully you may meet someone at the party you never know "

"As i said Hanan i don't want any girls not after my past relationship with Paige plus I'm not really up for going I think I'm just going to go home watch Netflix and chill out "

"Fair enough I'll probably be really hang over tomorrow I'll let you know if we see Paige "

I cycle home having a shower and watching Netflix on my laptop. My phone rings, so I answer it although I reget it immediately ,as it's my ex called Paige "

"What do you want Paige?? "
i say not feeling interested at all 

"I want you back me and you please we can be like how were before "

"No we can't paige i don't want to be controlled and hurt by you anymore please leave me alone "

She just goes on to shouting at me which in used to so, i  simply hang up the phone . Once before she tried to come round my house once, when she was drunk, however not to be nice to me .

                Alison's pov

As im driving to work ,I hear my favourite song so ,I blare up the music making the speakers vibrate . i have purple bmw as I park the car. I check my emails while applying make up to my face checking my self at the mirror.  When I get to college i look through my work ,that I have planned for the students.

As I sit at  my desk waiting for the students to come in ,i hope they are not late as I'm so strict. I can tell the students are very cautious of me which isn't a bad think at all. I think being strict is the best policy when it comes to teaching .

I walk to the cafeteria sitting with the other Teacher's. As I'm eating my lunch ,Cece comes over to me sitting down opposite me biting into a Apple at the same time .