chapter 43

Emily's pov

I wake up cuddled next to Alison, I lay awake thinking of how lucky i am to have such a Beautiful girlfriend. I go downstairs making breakfast waiting for Alison to wake up, after 20 minutes of being downstairs Alison comes down looking extremely tired. I give her a cuddle and kiss before we sit down to eat .

"I've Made you're favourite meal Ali "

"Thanks Em sorry for all the twisting and turning I did last night "

"Hey no need to say sorry  it's okay just as long as you're okay I worry about you Ali "

"Don't worry about me Em I have another scan soon coming up"

"I know Ali and i Will be with you every second of the way. Are you okay to drive or do you want me to drive?'

"Em you know that's not possible we will get caught "

"I know Ali anyways I best go I love you "

"I love you too Em drive safely "

I get to college going into my  History lesson  thinking about Alison, I really hope she's okay I can't help but to worry about her . Hanna comes into class texting Caleb about going shopping with Alison tomorrow as it's Saturday.  They love going shopping together . After lesson I walk to lunch passing Alison's classroom, I see she's occupied with Mr Cameron at the moment ,so I go straight to lunch sitting with Aria and Spencer.

'Damn Em what's up with you today? you look a bit down "
Hanna questions looking worriedly at me.

"Nothing's wrong Hanna oh look who it is Miss Dilaurentis and Mr Cameron"
I let out a sigh as come into the catertia laughing

"Oh Emily you're not jealous are you ??"
Spencer asks me with a tone

"No of course I'm not jealous anyways what's happening tonight? it's Friday night"

"Well we are going to Noel's party if you fancy coming ?"
Spencer asks me

"No thank you i would rather spend the night with Alison if she's free"

"Okay but bring her shopping tomorrow please with you Emily"
Hanna asks excitedly

"Okay I will do I take it I'm not good Hanna "

After having lunch I make my way to the my final lesson which is English ,I walk pass Alison sitting down at my table looking at her . We are still reading The Great Expectations. After lesson i stay behind putting my books into my bag ,Alison comes over to my table .

"Em are you okay ? "

"Yeah I'm fine what are you doing tonight Ali ? "

"I .. well actually I was going to ask you that i wanted to take you somewhere"

"Sounds fun where?? Ali you know I hate surprises"
I giggle while trying to cuddle her

"You Will love it Em wait and see I'll see you at mine"

               Alison's pov

As I drive home I think about Emily and me ,I can i believe how happy i am with her and although I'm nervous about my pregnancy I know that Emily  will be there to support me. She's been absolutely amazing so far towards me ,she's so caring which Is what I love and super protective, she's basically everything I look for in a person.  I get home and see Emily's car parked  at her house  I wait at Emily at mine , putting my bag on the sofa reaching for my phone to see a text of Emily .

Hey Ali 😍 I'm going to have a shower be round yours after x xxx

Okay Em love you can't wait to see you xxx

Emily knocks on my door 20 minutes later, I give her a kiss while giving her a cuddle we look into each others eyes lovingly.

"I love you Em are you ready for this?"

"I'm more than ready for this Ali I love you too "

As I'm driving I can't help but keep looking over at Emily, I put the radio on listening to music. I place my hand on Emily's leg while driving she holds my hand while giving me a sweet smile. When we arrive on top of a mountain looking down at Rosewood, I hold Emily's hand telling her not to open her eyes .

"Okay Em you can look now what do you think ? "

"Wow Ali it's beautiful so amazing it looks so pretty all lit up"

"I've wanted to bring you up here for ages Em I was trying to find the right time "

"Well Ali it was worth the wait it's incredible "

We sit down on the floor cuddling I'm leaning in Emily's arms while she strokes my blonde hair softly while kissing my forehead. I look up to Emily smiling at her lovingly .

"Em you're so adorable I know I keep saying it but I love you "

"I love you too Ali never go a day without telling me that "

I start feeling cold so Emily gets takes her hoodie off her wrapping it around me, she's always looking after me . 1 hour goes by and we decide to head back to mine.  we stop off for some food first at a Italian restaurant afterwards we go back to mine. On the way home Emily keeps making jokes making me laugh she's so cute in every way . When we get home we lay on the sofa cuddling each other.

"Em I could really do with some icecream right now "

"Okay I'll grab you some from the kitchen I'll be right back "
Emily says giving me a kiss on the lips

"Oh damn it Ali you're not going to like this but we are out of icecream "

"Oh well that's okay Em never mind then don't worry about it "

"No Ali i can't let my go girl without no icecream I'll quickly go to the shops "

"Do you want me to come with you Em?? I don't mind at all "

"No Ali you stay here and relax I won't be too long I love you "

As i wait for Emily to come home i look on the internet for more baby clothes etc.  It's really exciting not knowing the sex of the babies ,i just can't wait to start a family with Emily. When Emily comes back through  the door ,i go towards her kissing her lips softly giving her a cuddle

"Thank you so much Em I feel totally spoiled by you "

"No worries Ali I've got you some Hershey's chocolate Also "

"Aww Em why have you got to be so perfect in every way "

"Well what can I say Ali i love to be the best always for you. "

We cuddle up watching Netflix holding each other eating icecream together I fall asleep cuddled up to Emily.

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I do apologise for the delayed update I was away on holiday. Thank you for those voting, commenting, viewing I appreciate the support :)