chapter 3

Alison's pov

As I'm looking through dresses with Cece,i find myself getting upset as my intention was to marry Elliot, however that didn't happen. Although it's been a year now since we've broke up it still hurts, I keep thinking of our memories that we shared. As Cece is getting changed ,i go into a changing room and have a cry.  I can't cry in front of anyone, as I put this wall up that I'm tough ,however I'm not at all. I'm actually quite a soft touch ,I have to let that person in ,it takes a while unfortunately .
It's only because I've practically had my heart ripped out.

Cheating is the worst you can do to someone when your in a relationship it totally destroys your self esteem plus any trust you do have with someone. I hear Cece shout my name i wipe my eyes, while coming out of the dressing room .

"Hey Ali what do you think of this white one?"

"Yeah it looks good, however i think I preferred the other white one with the flowers on it I think it shows your figure off better "

"Thanks Ali i think I prefer this one too Do you think the  white heels do you think it goes with the outfit? "

"Yeah I think it goes perfectly Cece are we going to get some food soon?? I'm starving "

"Yes but first of all kook for a dress for you as we are going out Saturday and I'm going to find you a guy "

"Cece stop i don't want a guy not yet anyway I just don't want anyone at the moment but I'll come out with you"

"But Ali his not sitting around giving a dam about you so why should you care so much plus it's been a year now today "

"Yes I know cece but you know what it really hurt. I still wake up in hot sweats having nightmares about it "

"Sorry Ali i don't mean to be like this it's just hard for me seeing you so down all the time and not yourself i just worry about you that's all "

"I know I'll be okay you don't need to worry about me okay what about this pink dress Cece ? "

"Yes get it you will look good come on we best go the store is closing very shortly "

"Why don't you come back to my place Cece I'll cook us both dinner "

"Yeah sure I'll drive to yours see you there "

As I'm driving home in traffic lights, i notice this brunette girl on her bike. I swear I recognise her from somewhere she maybe one of my students i teach at school either way she looks good on that bike. I get home seeing Cece already parked up. We go inside, i start the dinner straight away, while playing music from my iPhone In the background.

Cece is sat down on the sofa while texting some guy ,she's been seeing on and off recently.
As we are sitting down ready to eat dinner i can tell I'm going to ask a load of questions by cece

"So Ali what is your type of guy ? "

"I don't have a type just faithful and loving i go more for the character although I wasn't a good judge of character when it came to Elliott"

"I know well you can't tell if someone will cheat Ali it's just something horrible that happens "

"Cece what's who's that girl Emily you teach is she tall with brunette hair? "

"Yeah she is why Ali do you teach her English ? "

"I do yeah when I was driving home i think i saw her on her bike i defiantly do think it was her "

"Okay so where are you going with this ? Ali i see loads of students outside school "

"No I was just wondering that's all it's  kinda been bugging me since I've come home it's like when you recognise a person but don't know where "