chapter 32

Alison's pov

It was lovely meeting  Emily's friends last night they were all so lovely to me. Hanna and me got on so well we, have loads in common ,I will defiantly have to meet up with Hanna to go shopping as Emily isn't a big fan of shopping.  I get out of bed going downstairs to get something to eat ,I'm still craving strawberry  icecream again so I look through Emily's  freezer to see if she has any luckily  she does have some in.  After cooking Emily's  breakfast I go back upstairs with our food on the tray .

"Morning Em I cooked you some breakfast  "

"Thank you Ali but it's usually me looking after you.  You're eating icecream again "
Emily' giggles 

"I know I'm just craving it again anyways I'm going to back to mine and get sorted . I shall meet you at college Emily  ? "

"Okay Ali are you sure everything is okay you don't seem yourself? "

"No I'm fine Em I just need to get home I've got a few things to sort out I love you "

"I love you too Ali see you soon "

I had to quickly leave Emily's house to go back to mine to be sick. As soon i got back to my house I had to run to the bathroom , I don't know what's wrong with me lately I keep feeling nausea. I don't want to keep telling Emily as I don't want to worry her. I get ready for college realising I'm running a little bit late . I get to college going straight to teaching.  I have Emily first thing for English. I turn up 5 minutes late. 

"So class continue chapter 2 of the Book Thief what the character's intentions are I want it done by the end of the lesson "

"Miss Dilaurentis I'm really struggling
Hanna complains "

"Well Miss Marin do as much as you can and I'll have to  help you at the end of the lesson "

"Thank you Miss Dilaurentis "
Hanna says smiling at Emily

I sit at my desk looking through my laptop typing in on  goggle my symptoms ,maybe I could have just have a stomach bug or something. Class finishes I would speak to Emily after class ,however she has to dash of to swimming practice .

"So Hanna give me you're work I'll help you with it "

"Oh thank you.  Am i you're new favourite student ? "
Hanna giggles

"No you're not I didn't say I was going to do all of it for you here you go most of it it's done Hanna "

"Ali are you and Emily free this weekend? We was thinking of going staying in this motel out of town for the weekend if you both fancied it ?"

'Yeah I'm free I will have to talk to Emily to see if she's got any plans though but I would love to nice to get away "

"Okay cool oh and Ali I know it's none of my business my business but I can see your computer screen has morning sickness you're not sick are you  ? "

"No I'm not well I think I may have a stomach bug if it continues I will....."""

As soon I'm about finish what I'm going to say the lunch bell goes off . I sit with Cece talking about different topics, I would love to talk about Emily but I feel like i can't because of obvious reasons people around us might hear.  I keep looking over at Emily who keeps smiling at me she's so adorable.  I have one final lesson to teach then I'm done for the day. 

                   Emily's  pov

I do worry about Alison she rushed off back to her's this morning, I hope i didn't do anything to upset her maybe she's going off me who knows anyways  I will see how things goes then confront her about it if i need to.  I  head to history looking into Alison's  teaching room, however i can see she's teaching, so I make my way to history lesson.  As sit down i pull out my phone from my pocket texting Ali.