chapter 38

Emily's pov

As Alison is still asleep on the sofa I  get my clothes on going into the kitchen making food . I want to start going out shopping soon and buying things  for our baby, I know Hanna and Spencer were speaking about it at the brew yesterday, but they don't even know Alison is pregnant it would be a bit  awkward . As I'm cooking Alison enters the kitchen.

"Hey morning Em I've just booked the baby scan for tomorrow about 4.00 is that okay with you ? "

"The only thing is though I can't come in what if people see us Ali ??"

"That's why I've booked it outside Rosewood Em so you can come I want you there "

"I'm going to be there Ali I wouldn't miss it for the world here's your breakfast Beautiful"

"Thank you Em you do spoil me you know "

"That's because you deserve to be spoiled Ali how are you feeling today?"

"I woke up feeling sick but now I seem to be okay now thank you "

"Glad your feeling okay here I'll make you a glass of water. So Hanna and Spencer want to go shopping after college if you're up for it ??"

"I am but that would look super dodgy unless actually If we get caught I can say we went to the library. Em I know this is going to sound really weird but what did Paige do to you? "

I get up immediately trying to change the subject
"It doesn't matter Ali I don't wish to talk about this I've got to go "

""Em wait ....... "

Before Alison can finish off what's she's saying, I walk out of her house going to my house . I don't wish to keep talking about my past to anyone. I jump into the shower feeling  bad for storming out on Alison, I shouldn't of done treated her like that it was wrong of me. I grab my phone and text Ali after the shower. 

Ali I'm sorry for being how I was this morning :*( I hope your okay xxx love you xxx 😙

Alison doesn't text me back which means she's either mad at me or driving.  I get ready for college brushing my teeth in the bathroom.  When I get to college i walk past Alison's class to see she's teaching, I head straight to History finding Hanna and Aria sat there.  I sit down while not making eye contact with anyone . Hanna notices I'm upset

"Em are you okay? , you don't seem yourself "

"I'm fine Hanna lets focus on the History lesson now "

When class finishes ,I go to Alison's classroom finding her sat at her desk on the computer.  I knock on her door getting her attention she says "come in" with a firm tone to her voice.

"Ali I just wanted to apologise for this I was this morning did you get my text after I had left ? "

"It wasn't nice how you spoke to me Em all I'm saying is that whatever happened with you and Paige must of been very bad "

"Yeah Ali it was I just didn't want you tell you yet I wanted to wait for my own time to tell you "

"Okay fine then I've got to meet Mr Cameron for lunch so I best head off "

"Mr Cameron oh I see how it is Ali thanks for that "

"What Em jealous much? ""

Just as when I'm about to reply Alison leaves the classroom ,I'm stood there with mixed emotions as to why she would mention Mr Cameron.  I mean not that I'm jealous of anything like that. I leave the classroom going to lunch with the girl's I sit next to Hanna who is nearly finished eating her food.  Spencer and Aria join us a couple of seconds later .