chapter 44

Emily's pov

I wake up feeling really excited today as Alison has another baby scan ,I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I lay next to Alison cuddled up to her she wakes up kissing me on the forehead wiping my the hair from face giving me a kiss on the lips,  we both stare at each other  lovingly.  I can't help to stare at her getting out of bed her messy blonde hair does really turn me on .

"Ali where are you going ?? get back into bed with me "
I say with a giggle at the end

"Em I'm making you breakfast in bed now stay and don't move am I clear ?"
Alison gives me a smile

"No you should be relaxing Ali you're the one who is pregnant  "

"Em don't argue with me I want to look after you too now sit back and relax "

I laugh at how serious Alison looks, once she leaves the room I lay back down on  the bed it really doesn't feel right that she's doing the cooking and I'm sat in bed. I want to be the one looking after her not the other way round.  Alison comes back in 20 minutes later with bagels and pancakes  with a try ,I smile  at her while giving her a kiss on the  lips.

"Thank you Ali this is so perfect you really didn't have to do this you know that right ? "

'I know but I wanted to Em you know I do want to look after you too it can't always be you Em  "

"I know oh my gosh this is so good I love how you cook you're pancakes "

"I'm just a good cook Em  oh and by the way if I haven't already told you This today  already I love you Em "

"You're being so cute today. I Love you too. What time is the scan today ? "

"It's at 6 after college I will meet you at the park again Em  if that's okay with you ? "

"Sure Ali it's going to be weird you not being my English teacher anymore but to be honest I finish in like a month or so woah time has really gone by "

After breakfast we get ready for college, i keep looking over at Alison while she gets ready, i see her looking at my boxers if it wasn't for us having to get ready for college we would probably be having sex right now. I walk over to Alison by the mirror in her bedroom wrapping my arms around her waist kissing her neck softly ,I hear her moaning softly Alison  turns around looking at me with her ocean blue eyes.

"Ali before I go to college I just wanted to how how incredibly gorgeous you look "

"Thank you Em I was going go say the same thing about you I'm  so lucky "

"No Ali I'm the lucky one I have to correct you there on that "

I give Alison a kiss on the lips goodbye before heading back to mine to pick up my car ,I still can't believe that in less than a month I will be leaving college. It's going to be strange going into English today not having Alison as my teacher but I do understand why she can't be. I go to swimming practice  talking to Cece.

                 Alison's pov

I thought after the first pregnancy scan  ,I would feel confident however I feel nervous as I do the feel first time I had the scan . I think it's because i want everthing to be okay and i worry about everthing. As I'm driving to work I think about Emily it's going to be sad not being her teacher anymore. I wish things were different, however she's going on to do other things after she finishes college . I teach my first lesson then after I head to lunch meeting up with Cece .

"So how's things going with you and Em? "
Cece questions

"Yeah very good I would rather not talk about it around the table obvious reasons so Cece how's things been for you ? "