Chaper 16

Emily's pov

Last night I went out with Hanna we ended up having a good time in the end although. I couldn't get Alisosn out of my head .I still had a good dance with Hanna. I wake up looking straight on my phone I check my phone and see if Alison has replied go my last email in which she has she says .

Morning Em hope your okay and not too hungover have you decided where you want to go tonight for the weekend? :) ps look forward to seeing you in college 😜 x

Morning Ali yeah cape may sounds good we can rent a cabin out in the woods sounds like fun 😛 I'm feeling okay Hanna will be hang over though can't wait to see you either Ali xxx

I put my phone away while closing all the apps on my phone while going upstairs to see Hanan when I enter the bedroom she's still sleeping. I wake her up while opening the curtains. I hear her moaning about her head hurting.

"Hanna we are going to be late for college here is some asprins for the pain "

"Okay I'll get up in the minute then just let them tablets work first "

I sit at the end of the bed patiently waiting for Hanna to get out of bed. I keep glancing at my phone looking at the time when. We both have something to eat while getting ready then head into the car .

"I think you made the right decision last night Emily by not drinking "

"Well I did tell you Hanna you would regret it"
I say laughing

When we get to school there's no students outside indicating we are late my first lesson is swimming practice Hanna has maths with Spencer ,as I'm walking to swimming practice I hear a recognisable voice .

Late again miss Fields are we ? "

"Well Its not for your lesson anyways miss Diluarentis :

No but being late at all isn't good either miss fields can I borrow for One second please

"Yeah sure miss Diluarentis "

"I need to help me move my desk to one side of the room to the other "

"Oh that's no problem I can lift that do you want to get one end of it and I'll get the other Ali ? "

"Yeah sure Em . Thank you for helping me i wouldn't of been able to do that on my own . so I booked cape may for us tonight meet me at mine about 6 "

"Okay cool I look forward to it Ali have you been there before or this your first time ? "

"A couple of years ago I went there but not for ages. You best be going you don't want to be late for cece "

"It's fine she doesn't tell me off like you do"
I say giggling

"You like being told off don't you Em by me ?"

I look away with a smile on my face ignoring what's she's just said

"I best go anyways I've only got swimming practice then maths today "

"Yeah I've onlu got one teaching session then I'm done for the day I'll see you soon Em "

"Yeah see you soon Ali "