chapter 36

Emily's pov

Yesterday Alison and me went to the hospital ,Alison only told me the news that  has changed our lives forever.  I sit at the table with Alison feeling all sorts of emotions, at first I was just speechless.  I think because we wasn't planning of having a baby together so soon it came at a massive shock for both us .

I look at Alison and she looks at me back not quite knowing what to say to each other.

"Ali I'm shocked but listen I want a chance to raise our baby together and importantly i want to be there for you looking after you until the end. "

"I want that too Em i know obviously this wasn't planned but I'm ready to become a mum with you and raise our baby together we will both be perfect "

"Ali we will get through this together I promise we may have sleepless nights but it will be worth it I always wanted a baby so if this is our opportunity then let's go for it "

"You know Em you are perfect you always have the right words at the right time that's why I love you "

I smile at Alison while blushing
"I love you too but hey I'm not looking forward to those crazy hormones that kick in "

"I will try be on my best behaviour  but don't like you like it when I'm mad at you  Em? "
Alison giggles while holding my hand

I smirk at Alison and reply by saying
Yes actually when you are mad at me it's kinda of a turn on is that bad ? "

Alison gets up from her seat
No Em it's not bad at all . Anyways did you want me to cook anything? you've had a long drive today "

"Ali no sit down you're the pregnant one I will cook us something to eat it won't take me long "

"Em your always trying to look after me so cute "

As I start cooking spaghetti Bolognese Alison comes up behind me cuddling me   I turn around kisisng her neck going up to her lips I move her blonde hair to the side while kissing her lips passionately holding her hand.

"Ali you are so beautiful . I love you're blue eyes like the blue ocean "

"Thank You Em you know how to make me smile you never fail "

As we are eating our dinner we talk about baby names and about decorating a room for the baby . We agree on   neutral colours  for the room just in case if it's a boy or a girl. After eating we put a movie on Netflix , while cuddling and talking at the same time.

"Em i was thinking of when we are going to tell the girl's??  can you imagine Hanna's reaction she's going to go crazy "

"I know she will do . I think we should just wait to tell the girl's don't you Ali ? "

"Yeah i think we should wait too Em. I could do without Teaching tomorrow "

"Same here I loved the weekend with you and me and the girl's "

Half way through the movie we end up getting really sleepy ,falling asleep on the sofa holding each other.

                       Alison' s pov

I wake up cuddled up to Emily realising that we both fell asleep on the sofa last night.  when Emily is asleep I head towards the kitchen while cooking breakfast. As I'm washing the plates up from last night Emily enters the kitchen putting her arms around my waist kissing me on the neck tenderly . I moan while turning around kissing her back getting her top wet from my hands.

"Morning beautiful girl how are you feeling??"
Emily asks me

"Yeah I'm just washing up from last night and cooking Em why don't you sit down while I make it babe ?"