chapter 34

Emily's  pov 

I lay awake next to Alison feeling  the worst hangover you could imagine . I shouldn't of drunk as much as I did last night but it turned out to be a good night . We all went to a karaoke bar  ,I'm still wondering as to why Alison didn't drink last night . I get up going towards the kitchen pouring some  lucky charms into a bowl while making some strawberry icecream for Alison.  When i come back into the bedroom, Ali is just waking up I give her a kiss on the lips smiling  at her.

"Hey beautiful Ali I made you some icecream. However  I do want you to start eating proper food though Ali.  "

"Just leave me alone Em I don't you need you lecturing me on what I can eat or what I can't okay "

"Geeze Ali I was just saying I don't know what's wrong with you this morning ??"

'And I don't know what's wrong you Em stop being over protective over me I can look after myself you know "

"Okay well fine then I will  it's just hard to okay Ali it's the way I've always been "

There's a couple of minutes of a awkward silence.  Ali looks at me looking really upset.

"Look Em  I'm sorry I snapped at you okay I just feel a little hormonal and I don't know why "

"Ali don't apologise I think it's because I have  the biggest headache too I regret drinking last night anyways . I'm sorry Can I have a cuddle?? "

"Em wait there a minute please let me look after you "

I wait on the the bed for A couple of  minutes waiting for Alison, she comes out back with some painkillers for my head a drink of water. I smile at her while  she smiles  at me .

"Thank you Ali but you know I should be the one looking after you. "

"Em we should both look after each other.  a relationship  works both  ways not just one do I make myself clear Miss Fields ? "

I smile at her while laughing
"Yes Miss Dilaurentis "

"Now miss Fields I would say we could had sex in the shower but it looks like we got company unfortunately you owe me Em "
Ali giggles

I let Hanna, Aria into our motel room, as usual Hanna heads straight for the kitchen looking for food, she comes out with some lucky charms eating them. 

"Thanks Em  for these by the way "
Hanna laughs

"You're welcome just help yourself why don't you Hanna "
I say with a sarcastic tone to my voice

"So what are we all planning on doing today then? "
Alison questions us

"Well we could go into a salon and get our nails done "
Hanna says enthuisacally

Aria burts out laughs replying
"Look at Emily's face she don't look to pleased about that "

"It's just not my thing Aria I would rather do something else "
I reply to Aria  not looking very amused

"That's okay Emily we can go and find something else to do while they are in there "
Aria says smiling at me

"Yeah okay cool give us 10 minutes to get ready we will meet you by the car "
I insist to them

Within minutes of them leaving Alison is basically snogging me trying to pull me onto the bed kissing me neck again starting to bite it.

"No Ali not again look at the Mark you left yesterday we best go we don't want to keep the girl's waiting "