chapter 12

Alison's pov

I wake up really early as I did not sleep well last night. I kept thinking back to Emily. I feel like she's keeping something from me. For example; when she said yesterday that any guy would be happy to be with me she obviously doesn't know I feel so strongly about her. I don't want a guy I want Emily. I was joking she was going to kiss me last night. However
I could tell she was nervous by her body language, also the way she spoke to me. The thing I find hard is she doesn't know I like her. She probably doesn't like me either. I check my Emails before taking a quick shower and getting ready to leave for college.

I get into my car while looking over at Emily's house. Looks as though no one is in . Shame as I was gonna offer her a ride if I saw her. Unfortunately I don't see her . After I get to school I suddenly see Emily parking up her bike, She was locking it up when she suddenly came towards me. I start instantly smiling at her .

"Hey miss Dilaurentis how are you today" ?
Emily ask with a big happy smile on her face .

"Yeah I'm good , just tired as I didn't sleep very well last night" she then asked me lession I had first.

"I have swimming practice I told her . I was running late so actually had to go."

"Okay she said I'll see you in lesson later on today Miss Fields".

"You sure will and don't worry I won't be late for your class Miss Dilaurentis" I replied.

"You best not be Miss fields or your be in trouble ".

when Emily walks off she has the cutest laugh ; we have such great banter together. I love it, it's really strange as I've never had a connection with a student before her. I feel we have something very special. I want to get to know her more . Howevet, as I said before it's so difficult when she doesn't know I like her and the same vice versa. I switch my thoughts off while going into college putting my bag on the desk and cleaning the white board .

Emily's pov

I walk off to swimming practice thinking about Ali. Last night I nearly kissed her but something stopped me. Maybe because I'm scared of making that first move; also I don't know how she would of reacted to me just randomly kissing her. I don't want to scare her off. I get changed into my swimming stuff being as quick as I can as I don't want be late. When I approach the swimming pool I get a surprise I stand there looking really shocked.

"Miss Dilaurentis what are you doing here where's Cece" ?

"It's Ali to you Em no one is in here. She's off today as she's unwell so they got me to cover this anyways I saw you swim so I know your a good swimmer"

I look at her while smiling trying not blush; at the same time she smiles back waiting for me to get into the swimming pool. Once I get in I start swimming up and down going really fast. Im trying my best to Impress Ali; once I hear the whistle go I remove the water from my eyes while looking at Ali.

"Unbelievable Em how quick you did that ; by looking at the records you was slightly faster than last time you were here with Cece " .

"Brilliant is it okay i have a extra ten minutes in here ? "
I replied.

"Yeah , sure Em go ahead I'll just sit here and watch you"
she replied.

I swim for 10 more minutes up and down the pool having full confidence . I stop and sit on the edge of the pool with my feet still in the water.

"Ali said Em take this bottle of water you need it ."

"Thank you Ali" . Cece was saying I should enter a tournament what do you think ? "