{Chapter Three} (Error Pov.)

I looked at Blueberry as he is currently talking to Undyne. The Undyne of his home, Underswap. Only reason we're here is because of this Anime thing.

What is Anime?

That's what I wonder. What it is and how is it like. Is it childish ? Or mature? Blue seems to be into it, unlike his Undyne who is already fangirling. I then felt a tug Blue was hugging my jacket. "Come on Error! Undyne is willing to show you this Anime called Mirai Nikki! Or known as future dairy! " His voice sounds so innocent. By hearing the name of this Anime, it seems a bit gorey.

I dunno, but it feel like it is. I was sitting in the edge of the couch, Blue in the middle and his Undyne at the other end. She had put the first episode on. She also however gave Blue a pair of headphones and a screen that showed something childish and innocent. It's like she knows what is going to happen in this Anime.

The first episode is okay I guess, there was some blood here and there. As the episode go on, one of of the episode this pink hair person named yuno had killed a uh kid. I think two years of age I dunno.

There was a lot of distruction everywhere. Blood was in almost all the episode, and even deaths. I look over at Blue was had his gaze on the childish thing. It's was er...ponies.

The heck is this thing he's watching? I shall ask him later. I look back at the screen to see Yuno protecting this guy name Yuki. I think this is supposed to be a romantic yet a horror and gorey Anime. Undyne soon turned the TV off. "S-sorry it's that.... that's all the time I h-have." She gently took the headphone away from Blue.

He did the stupidest thing ever, he started whining as a baby. "I was at the best part!!! " He said at her. "I know but maybe next time okay Blue." She said patting his skull. "Okie.." he said. He than looked at me and smile. "Did you like the anime!?" I nod.

To be truthful it was an okay Anime. I Don't recommend Blue to watch it though. He seems too innocent to watch those Anime.