{Chapter Thirty Two}

Team Name - Deadly Sins

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name - Lab

Allie(s) -

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
• Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - Fresh
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

If they are talking through phone the person on the other line will have underlined so it can be easier for me.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Fell sigh as he looked at Error. "Happy now? I fucking told you everything." Fell huffed as he looked to a side.

"...So he is really..the one who did all of this..but he did this just for me?" Error spoke.

"Yeah so..don't ruin anything, alright? He really cares about you. That's why he did all of those things." Fell spoke as he look down. His mind wondering on what's Blue doing.

"So..He's at Sci's place? In his basement?? How?" Error asked.

"Correct have you gone to Sci's place?"

"Yes."

"And he wasn't there?"

"Yep."

--------

Blue was sitting in the corner away from Fresh, crying. He didn't wanted Error to hate him. He didn't wanted anyone to know but know they're figuring out and soon later he'll be found out. He didn't wanted to lose Error to someone else. That was the purpose for doing all of this.

Blue was just love sick.

He knew he messed up big time. He knew that he's gonna be found out. He know he must keep Fell and Sci out of this. They don't deserve the punishment like he does.

"Blue..can you funking untie me??!?!?!?" Fresh growled as Blue only nodded and did as he was told. This took Fresh by surprise.

"I'm sorry...please leave...and...leave me alone. Tell them the truth...let me rot in guilt......"

"....Blue? This isn't like you.." Fresh spoke, sure he wanted his freedom but no criminal would legitimately tell the victim to tell on them. Isn't that the who point that the criminal doesn't want?

"Just leave." Blue growled as he backed into the wall.

"Blue..."

" I SAID LEAVE." Blue yelled as Fresh ran out scared of his life. He didn't wanted to die even though Blue needs help. Fresh thought for a bit before using his energy to teleport to Fell's place, landing first face on the hard cold ground getting the attention of both Error and Fell.

"BRO??!?!?" Error yelled as he ran towards Fresh.

"H-hey my radical glitchy bro..." Fresh greeted rubbing his skull.

"Are you okay? Did Blue hurt you in any way???" Error asked concern.

" How did you know Blue was the one?" Fresh asked.

"I told him..." Fell replied with a small sigh.

" So you......told on Blue?"

"Was forced to. Though I'll make sure that Error doesn't fucking hurt Blue's feelings." Fell looked at Error before looking at Fresh.

"Oh okay then."

Just then Ink enter the room and stopped dead in his track. "Uhm....how's Fresh here?" he asked.

"Logic." Fresh replied to Ink.

"No seriously..how are you here...aren't you missing?"

"I'll tell ya in the next chapter!"

"Wha-"

"Don't ask brosepth just know it." Fresh said as he looked at the audience with a cheeky smild.

------

"I hate myself..." Blue mumbled softly letting the darkness of the basement consume him slowly.

----

Happy New Years!

Also I used my new phone to create this chapter!