{Chapter Thirty}

Team Name - Deadly Sins

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name - Lab

Allie(s) -

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
• Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - Fresh
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

If they are talking through phone the person on the other line will have underlined so it can be easier for me.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Blue was constantly going to Sci's place to speak with Fresh. While Error in the other hand started speaking to Geno and talking about what happened to their younger brother.

Soon Ink called in a meetup.

"Alright everyone, I don't know if you knew this or not but uhm..Fresh had gone missing..and Error and I are wondering on if you have any idea where he might've gone to." Ink spoke as the whole circle looks at each other.

"Isn't he at home?" Dream question.

"No." Error replied with a sigh.

Blue looked over at Fell and Sci whom return the gaze at Blue. Soon he decided to speak, "But Fresh can use his uh fresh poof? Thing right?? If he was kidnapped he probably left to a different place right??" He asked as Error thought for a moment.

"Good idea B, but I don't think that's the case because he would usually tell me after he thinks it's safe."

"Error I think you need to relax." Ink spoke as he looked at him. "You seem exhausted." He added pointing out.

"I'll be fine."

"No you won't."

----

After the meeting Blue was in Sci's basement speaking with Fresh. "Hey, Freshy your brother is worried about you and I really really want to let you go but..I'm kinda afraid that you're going to tell him and make him hat me till the point he murder me!" Blue exclaimed his tone being awfully different. It was a shy, weak, scared, and unsure one.

"..." Fresh didn't spoke, he hated talking to Blue, he hated being near Blue.

"....Hehe...I'm sorry....Am I not worthy of your brother?...if that's the case..." Blue started tears already falling down. "I..I might have to...kill you and fake a suicide."

"...Why do you want to do this to ME?" Fresh snapped before continuing,"Ya diggy darn don't belong or need to be with my radical brother, Error. He doesn't deserve you, YOU don't deserve him. If ya were a bit ya know INNOCENT maybe I would've loved being a brother in law with ya, but knowing what ya did I won't stand it being a sibling with a murder."

"....." Blue didn't spoke but instead he aimed a knife at Fresh. His eyes looking dull, dull like a doll.

"Do you really want to die?" He asked softly.

"..." Fresh didn't reply.

Just before Blue through the knife at Fresh's skull someone barged in.

"S-sorry to ruin the moment b-but E-Error is here and he..he h-has Ink with him a-and they are going to search all of m-my rooms, including the b-basement. I-if they see Fresh, I'm going to be in trouble!" Sci spoke in a panic.

"...what do you want us to do?"

"T-take him and put him somewhere else Reverse! I-I'll handle the rest."

"Okay, but Lab, if you dare tell the truth. You're going to be the next victim. Oh! I'll also make sure to brutally murder you in front of Fresh here so he could see just how powerful I could be."

-----

"Hehe sorry for that I just needed to tidy up the basement! N-now let's start the tour...heh first off is my room!" Sci spoke as he showed the two beings his room. Error sigh while Ink sat down on his bed.

"Error close the door." Ink commanded as Error obeyed. Once the door was closed Ink looked at Sci, "What is Blue hiding?" He asked.

"U-uhm what do you mean? I barely know Blue!" Sci replied.

"Shuddering a lot Sci, this isn't how you usually are so what are YOU hiding and what do you know that Blue's hiding."

"...."

"Come on Sci, everyone's lives might be in risk if we don't find out who's the murder is."

"But what d-do you suspect Blue?" Sci asked Ink.

"Oh well, you see Error told me that I was 'Innocent' before ending up almost dead by me in one of our battles. And so we got the idea that someone who's innocent might be the culprit and the first to come in mind was Blue."

" Then why aren't you asking him?"

"I have a feeling he would lie."

"Sci, all murders will lie just to get away from the deed the committed. That's why we're asking you, and if you don't have any good info, we'll just straight up ask Blue but if you do have good info, we'll go to whoever or whatever you say."

------time skip----

Sci was in the corner of his bedroom crying and begging to not get murdered. Ink and Error just exchanged glances before Ink went near Sci.

"We won't hurt you Sci, in fact you helped us alot. Now since you mentioned Fell, we might ask him." Ink spoke calmly.

"D-don't t-tell B-Blue I-I don't w-wanna d-die. I-I don't w-wanna..." Sci choked out as he cried more.

Error looked down on the floor as his thoughts wonder on how was he so blind to see Blue's disguise. But, most of all Error thought of if his brother was safe. Hopefully not dead by Blue's hand, that's at least what he hoped for now.

*Inhales then exhale* Mmm Sci broke his promise from Blue, Soo what will Blue do? What will Ink and Error do? Will Blue's relationship with Error stay? Or what will happen?

Most importantly what will Fell say when Ink and Error question him?

Stay tune next Sunday.

PS. I'm sorry that the ship hasn't sailed but I just really REALLY love drama and well that's what I do.