{ Chapter Seventy-Six }

Sorry for such a long pause! Ya know how life an absolute bichhhh
And the fact I have so many books to update,
comics I want to start doing, new projects and such stuff.

Anywho how's your day?

Pft, let's just start this chapter that you all were probaby waiting for!

Edit: It's over 1000 Words! Just to make up how long it was since it was last updated.

Ideas/suggestions are appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everything was cleared, Ink smiled at his work. He had many photos of the two passed out skeletons, each differently. Ink decided to call Dust and told him, that he could come back home and that his work is done, step two of his plan was completed. Dust just played along and walked back home, upon arrvial Ink exit the building. Dust presume that Ink was heading to Error now, accordenly it's his step 3.

Dust close the front door of his home as he sat down on his couch and proceded to watch a movie on his television. Some time pass by as Dust wonder what Error was doing and if Ink ever went to him.

Meanwhile Blue woke up, upon his awake he noticed that he was in a bedroom. Although he felt exposed, so he lift the covers up and noticed that he was indeed, naked. Panicking slightly he lookaround the room to notice that his best friend, Fell was there next to him. Curious he checked if Fell was naked to confirm what he thought happened. Fell was indeed naked and Blue felt like murdering Fell for doing such act. Out of the blue, Dust walks into the room with some outfits for the two. Blue reacted quickly, covering himself and running to Dust and  hugged him.

"Dustyyyy!! What is happening!??!?! WHY AM I NAKED AND WITH A NAKED FELL!??!?!" He raised his voice, tears appearing on his face.

"......" Dust didn't responded.

" Please tell me h..h-he...d-didn't...do it..." Blue whimpered.

"Do what?" Dust question forgetting about the situation.

"YOU KNOW!!...r-rape m-me..." Blue started to cry as he held onto Dust. Thus, making Dust remember what happened.

"No.."

"N-no?'' Blue look at Dust with his teary eyes.

"You're misunderstanding the situation..."

"b-but he...I...we..."

"I know what you're seeing and processing but, trust me Blue. He didn't do that. " Dust handed Blue a set of outfit, "Here, put on some clothes." 

Blue grabbed the outfit, sniffing as he look at Dust. "W-where's the restroom...don't want to have Fell waking up to see me."

"Here, follow." Dust lead Blue out of the room and into a bathroom. "If you need help ask me, okay?" Dust spoke as he walk out of the bathroom.

"Dust?"

"Yes?" Dust look at the Blue.

"D-don't say a-anything to F-fell...make a story up o-okay?"

"Alright."

-----Skip To Error and Ink and our little smol bean---

Bluescreen was looking at his father and was holding on a small dark blue blanket. Error was talking with Ink.

"So, Error, you say the proof I sent you right?"

"y-yeah..."

"I am so sorry that you needed to learn that Blue was cheating on you."

Error look down on the ground, not sure how long he can put this act up. He believes Dust was telling the truth, because surely Blue wouldn't cheat on him. Right?

"Look, Life is going to be difficult since you have a child with Blue. Knowing that he was cheating on you, doesn't that make you question who the father really is? What if Blue lied to you?" Ink kept throwing questions at Error whom felt awkward and overwhelm.

"I'll leave you be, Error. It's your choice, and if you need someone to speak to, you can talked to me. Okay?"

"I know..and thank you." He spoke softly.

"No problem Error." Ink smile as he left the house.

Once Ink was gone Error cough as he grabbed his phone and dial Blue. Having the phone be picked up.

"Hello?"

"Heya."

"Erry! Oh good asgore! I-I need to speak with you."

"Blue...Is it about this? Lemme send ya the pic." And just like what he said he sent Blue the picture that Ink sent him.

"Hold up I got i- OH MY ASGORE WHO TOOK THAT PHOTO!?!?!??!??!"

Error heard a soft sob and the same phrase spoken, ' why me, this can't be real '

"Blue?"

" THAT"S A LIE THAT PHOTO I-IS A LIE!! I...I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON Y-YOU!!" His cries was heard from the other side.

"My love, come home please. I'm not mad at you and I know you won't do such act."

"Who...sent y-you that..."

"Someone you hate, and it is who you're thinking. It was Ink."

"I...I'm going home.."

"That's for the better, besides we have a kid to watch."

"Y-yeah!! Bye Erry, I'll see you soon."

"Okay love. See ya soon." Error hung up as he look at Bluescreen. "Mother is coming home okay?"

Bluescreen look at Error with confusion but with happiness and a smile plastered on his adorable face.

----------------

Dust was being beared hug by Blue, " Remember to keep the promise!" Blue smile feeling happier. Error didn't thought that he was cheating on him and that made him happy. Although, knowing that it was Ink, Blue felt his blood boil, oh how he want's to kill Ink. Maybe he should, that be the plan, killing Ink so he doesn't bother Blue anymore. Heck, so that squid doesn't bother anyone anymore! Blue started to head back home, with hope and happiness.

Dust watch as Blue left his view and sigh, he did what he thought was best. He look over at Fell whom was awake and awfully confused.

"Where's Blue heading?"

"Back home."

"Oh." Fell look at Dust, " Care to explain why I woke up naked on the bed?"

"Well uh.." Dust mind went blank. Crap, he needed to make up a story but didn't know what to say.

"Hm?" Fell look at Dust.

Dust cough as he look to a wall, feeling awkward.

"Are you even going to respond?"

"....." Still nothing from Dust.

Fell sigh. While Dust look at Fell, still thinking about an excuse.

"You decided to go get some beer and achohol really and um....you got drunk so badly that you strip infront of Blue and I.." Dust started to trail off, "And uh....I knocked you out and dragged you into that room and did nothing to you. I walked out of the room and..uhm...watched a movie with Blue..."

Fell look at Dust, "I have an odd feeling that you're lying."

"I'm not lying!!" Dust exclaimed.

"Note to self, add a similar scene in my book." Fell mumbled to himself before talking to Dust again. "I'm going home, see ya."

"Oh...okay, see ya."

Dust watches as Fell left the same direction where Blue went. Once he was out of his view he closed the door and sigh, hopefuly Fell process that tale and covert it to the 'yeah that what happened'. Hopefully. Just Hopefully.