{Chapter Fifty Six}

Ink looks at Blue and Error with a smile. "Miss me?" He ask as Blue and Error exchange glances.

"How are you in my house?" Blue asked  as Ink.

"Your brother let me in to wait for you and Error." Ink answer as Blue mouth an "oh". Error sat down on the couch, "So what brings you here?"

"I wanted to see you and Blue! Well... mainly Blue but since you're here, it's both of you guys!" Ink smile more. Blue nods as he went to hug his friend.

"It been so long since we talked!! How have you been ?" Blue asked.

"I was good."

"Do you want to catch up? I could take a stroll around Snowdin if you want-"

"No no! You can stay and watch TV while Blue and I speak in his room, okay?" Ink suggested not wanting Error to leave the house.

"Uhh...Okay."

"Great!"

--------------

Fell looks at Sci with a non-believer look. "I don't think that what you meant with Blue. I feel it's something more...ya know romantic?" He spoke as Sci felt his soul beats faster. Sci didn't wanted Fell to know that he has a crush on him and another person. Although it's hard to hold it in when the one you like is questioning you and asking about something that involves romance.

"Uhm...Well... technically yes, I was talking to Blue about something about romance." Sci admitted.

"Can I know about it or is it a secret between Blue and you?"

Sorry for late update and short chapter!! Hopefully you enjoy this short chapter!!!

Bye!