{Chapter Fifty Eight}

Ink spoke with Blue like he would usually do however he ended up being pinned down by Blue. "So Ink...You know what I feel like doing!?" He ask.

"Uhm..no?"

"Awh! Guess then!"

"Uh..by the way you're acting, it's something romantic?" Ink look at Blue face turn to a shock.

"EW! Why would I cheat on Error!? Ink... Guess something else." Blue look at Ink before unpinning him.

"I don't know Blue."

Blue sigh as he turn his gaze to Ink, "We were going to play dress up! Jeez, I thought you knew me well-"

"Hey! I haven't hung out with you in a long time."

"You have a point. Anyways I want you to choose one outfit of the three I'm going to put out! I will wear it the whole day!"

"Oh really?"

"Mhm!"

-------------

Fell manage to come to Blue's house and knocked on it rapidly, Error opened the door.

"ERROR LET ME IN!!" Fell yelled out but not to loud for Ink to hear.

"Fell? Why are you here?"

"I..I left some stuff of mine here in Blue's room and I came to pick them up." Fell breath in and out to calm his racing heart.

"Oh okay. Come in then."

"Thanks." Said Fell as he enter the house and instantly ran up to stairs to lightly open the door of Blue's room.

Error went to watch anime.

Fell cursed himself that Ink was right next to Blue.

Blue smile at Ink as he let his friend choose the outfit, he step away from Ink and went towards his door and noticed Fell.

Fell instantly left the door and waited outside.

"Ink I'll be back! Going to make tacos!" Blue told Ink whom replied with an 'ok'. Blue left the room and closed it shut, he looks at Fell. "Why are you here? Wait.. nevermind. What did you mean to stay away from Ink?" Blue whisper to his partner in crime.

Fell look down on the wooden floor until looking at Blue, "Ink..seems a bit out of it Blue. Ever since you and Error started dating...Ink changed a lot." Fell look at the ceiling, "Can you..be safe for me? Error..and everyone that care about you? I don't want anything bad happen to you." Fell look at Blue once more. "Promise that okay?"

Blue knew what Fell was going into, even though Fell still liked Blue like that. Blue knew that even when Fell have a troublesome feeling and a concern sweep him up, it meant no good. He wasn't sure how Fell manage to know what's going to happen, then again Blue acted innocent and killed people who were close to Error.

Wait isn't Sci dating Outer? Or uh who knows (clearly the author doesn't know or remember xD) although Blue gaze remained on Fell and Fell return the gaze.

"I will promise that." Blue smile and kiss Fell's cheek, "my friend and partner in crime, I can always trust you to protect me." He held Fell's hand as Fell nod knowing that Blue and him did have a deep bond. Even though he never will date Blue, he needs to be happy that Blue was happy.

Yeah." Blue I think you should go back in to Ink."

"Wait I need you to grab me something.." Blue spoke softly, "grab me a sharp small knife that Ink won't notice. I will have the knife for protection if he is going to do something to me." Fell nod as he let go of Blue's hand and left, to return with what Blue asked of him.