{Chapter Fifty Three}

An hour passed by as Error waited for Blue to wake up. Sci was busy changing the bandages with new ones every thirty minutes or so. The room was full of silent, no one made any noise.

That it until Blue woke up from fainting. "Ngh.."

Sci looks over at Blue but didn't do anything since Error was there. Although he watched Error closely for any signs of wanting to harm Blue for whatever reason. "Heya Blue, feeling better?" Error asked as he help Blue sit up.

"M...what happened?" He question to anyone to answer.

"We heard a loud crash downstairs, we ran down, you fainted once you saw Fell's state, Error caught you and took you back to your room. Then together Error and I brought Fell back up here, placed him on your bed and tend his wounds." Sci spoke as he look back at Fell. Watching as his chest rose and fall.

Error was quiet as he look to a side, wondering who's the father is still. Blue scan his room and noticed all the supplies Sci had, two aid kits full of bandages and other stuff that Blue didn't know of. A small bowl of water, maybe in case Fell gets a fever?

"Blue, I suggest telling Error who's the father of you kid." Not facing Blue Sci spoke. His gaze just scanning Fell's body, he seriously need to find a better solution for Fell's cutting. Although Fell haven't cut himself in a while, maybe his solution worked?

"Hm? But didn't..I already told him?" Blue asked.

"No, you haven't B."

"Oh.." Blue looks at Error, "You must be really curious and confused huh? To be honest Fell isn't the father, maybe..Sci told you that he protected us. Although doing that resulted you being confused and heartbroken huh?"

". . . "

"The...father of this child I'm carrying belongs to...you, Error. No one else, just you and Felly, Sci, and many more  monsters I suspect will protect me from any danger. Isn't that correct?" Blue spoke still not getting any response from his lover.

"It's correct Blue." Sci spoke as he changed the bandages once more. With a sigh he went towards Blue and Error and sat down for once from standing for at least 3 hours.

"Error? Aren't you happy..that you're the father?" Blue asked getting into Error's face. His lover looks at Blue before sighing.

"I'm just processing everything that happened so far." Error told him.

"Ah okay. For a second I thought you hated me, but I'm wrong and I want to be wrong when I think that you hate me." Blue smile sweetly at his lover before turning to Sci, "How's Felly?"

"He's recovering but I guess he'll wake up in an hour or so. After taking damage from your brother to protect you and your family that you're going to start. He deserves rest and time to recover." Sci pull his phone to see some unread text messages.

Blue nods as he sat next to Sci and looks at his phone. "Ooo a test message from Outer~ I ship it!" Blue chirped assuming things before knowing the facts.

"W-wha-?" Sci's face lit up. "Outer and I are just friends! B-besides I might like someone e-else." Sci looks to a side since it's true. He does like someone else although he also like Outer like that too.

Error finally finished processing everything that happened as he went behind Blue and hugged him. "I love ya Blue." He mumbles.

"I love you too, Erry." Blue looks up as Error and smile, soon pulling his lover to a small kiss.

Sci was busy texting Outer whom was texting about what Fresh was wondering about.

Sci: If you want I can show you a picture of the couple-

Sci: you can show it to Fresh too-

Outer: sure!

Sci sent a picture

Outer: Oml that's so cute!

Sci: Mhm.

Sci look at the couple that were talking about what they were going to do now. "Blue do you have any spare blankets? Soft blankets?" Sci asked.

"Mhm." Blue pull away from Error and quickly left the room and came back in an instant. "Here." He handed Sci a soft blanket.

Sci stood up and grabbed the blanket and threw it on Fell, "He deserve something comfty. " Sci smile at his work. He manage to help his friend who's in need. He turn over and faced Blue, "Do you want me to run some test on you?"

"No, maybe a week from today?"

"Okay."