{Chapter Sixty-Nine}

Once Blue woke up from his well deserved sleep, Sci decided to ask both Blue and Error on what they're going to name their child. Holding the unnamed kid, Sci walked towards the couple. "Hey Blue, Error, here's your son. What are you going to name him?" Sci ask as he handed the child to Blue whom instantly held the child close.

"...he looks adorable.." was the mumbled that Blue made.

"I agree with you, Blue."

Fell look at the kid and smile, "Damn, I bet he's gonna get all the chicks when he fucking grows up."

"Fell! Don't cuss, especially when my son is around! Or any innocent people in fact!" Blue gave his friend a disappointed glare.

"Sorry Sweetcheeks." Fell look over at Sci before asking Blue and Error, "If ya ever need a babysitter, you have two in front of ya."

"Fell! I never agreed to b-"

"Sci could take care of the child when Error doesn't know what to do so in that case Sci helps him. I will take care of the kid when Blue needs help and Error isn't available. Seems fair?"

"Why are we planning this though?"

"Life flies by so quick Error. Besides you guys are first time parents, I've read a ton of books on how to raise a kid for no apparent reason. So I guess it'll be useful." Fell smile at the couple.

Blue was silent as he stare at his son, the child he gave birth to, the child that starts it all. His first son with the one he love the most.

"Okay, we're getting off topic guys, right now name your son!" Sci butted in.

Error nods as he looks at his son, his mind went blank since he had no clue what to name him. Blue was looking at every detail to determined the name for the kid.

"Blue Screen." Blue spoke after a while. Everyone look at Blue, "I want to name him Blue Screen."

Error soon smile and nod in agreement. "Yeah I agree. Blue Screen should be his name."

Sci nods as he smile at the couple, "Congratulations, Blue Screen is his name."

Blue smile back at Sci and the whole entire group was all happy. Seeming like none of it will fade or end. Although with everything happy, always come with it's opposite.

----------

Ink huff as he walks on the snowy ground of DustTale, he was looking for a certain skeleton to ask a favor. Since Geno failed to be helpful, he decided he should go after someone Blue trust. And that was Dust.

Hey there my fellow Readers.
Here are my ideas on Ink's plan,

1) Ink invites Blue and Fell over and put the love potion on Blue's drink, Ink leaves (but not completely) and Blue and Fell end up kissing and Ink take a photo of it.

Or

2) Ink make Dust Invite Blue and Fell over and keep them distracted as Ink soon make sleeping powder appear, making Blue and Fell knock out unconscious. While the two are out (Dust had a mask one so he didn't inhale any-) Dust and Ink do something with the two. And well yeah.

Those are the ideas I have so far.
Pick whichever you will want to read.