{Chapter Twenty Seven}

Team Name - Deadly Sins (thank Wolfbite01 for the name.)

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name - Lab

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
• Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - Fresh
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Blue booped Fell before sitting down next to Error, patting a seat for Fell. Fell nod as he walked towards the spot and sat down. Blue smiled happily.

Error looked at Fell, as Fell's gaze softly landed at Error's death glare. Hesitate Fell looked away with a small huff. Blue looked at Fell before looking at Error, blinking he started to think on what ways he could make Error and Fell friends.

Fell stood up and left to the kitchen, with a sigh he stare at the trash can, wishing that he could just be thrown away and never used again.

Error looked at Blue once Fell was not there. "Hey Blue, do you have any feelings for...Fell?" He asked making Blue snap out of his thoughts.

"Uh..no? If I did..I uh would've been dating him by now." Blue said before continuing, "Did you forgot that I kissed you? And that I wasted my first kiss on you?"

"Uh.."

"Anyways it's clear as brod day that I loved you. Though our.. relationship is ruining Fell's life slowly due to him liking me. Also Error I want you to become Fell's friend, and that's an order." Blue spoke looking straight into Error's eyes, soul maybe.

"Uh...I'll try and..become Fell's friend."

"Good."

Sometime later Fell came into the living room and sat down next to Blue. Error wanted to make Fell be far far away from Blue but he couldn't do so, just in case he make Blue upset because of it. Fell sigh softly as Blue started speaking up.

"Wanna play Candy Land!? Monopoly? Any multi player board game?" Asked Blue.

"Maybe... Monopoly.." Fell mumbled softly but loud enough for Blue to hear.

"Uhm... Monopoly." Said Error and Blue nod, grabbing the board game and started setting it up with a smile.

The three soon started playing the board game, Fell was the first one to leave the game making only Blue and Error play. Walking away Fell went to Blue's room to relax his mind and forget about his troubles and worries.

Blue soon stopped the game with a sigh, "Error...this won't get you anywhere near to make a friendship bond with Fell." He paused before continuing, "I need you to apologise for whatever you did to Fell this moment." Blue commanded.

Error just nod as he stood up and walked upstairs to where Fell usually was.

"H-hey...uh..what are you doing?" Error asked as he peeked his head into Blue's room, seeing Fell laying down on the floor.

"Just wishing I was dead, so how about ya leave me be and stop rubbing shit on my face."

"....Who said I was rubbing shit?"

"Just...leave me alone..."

"No can do."

"Why? Heh was it Blue who send you here?" Fell sat up as his dull red prinprick stare directly at Error. This took Error a bit surprised but without showing it he just nod a yes.

"Ah, then just tell Blue that I told you to get out of my face."

"...You do seem a lot different then you used to be."

"Pft, Seriously I different? That's the stupidest thing I heard, every fucking soul is different. Do you ever think on how your life would've been without friends? Family? Ugh, I was tying to relax before you came."

"So..laying down is..the way you relax?"

"Yeah...either that or I go to Grillby's and get drunk."

"Oh..uhm..before I leave..I want to say..sorry. Sorry for triggering anything in you...and sorry for uh making you feel uncomfortable around me....uh..and...and uhm sorry for being a total bitch and..kept on stealing your.. chocolate."

"...."

"...." Error slowly was getting out of the room until Fell stopped him.

"W-wait...do you..really mean it?" Asked Fell unaware with people apologizing.

"Yes."

"..so.. y-you're not like them..who apologise and then... continues doing the same thing?"

"Guess so."

"...."

"Alright Error, I...I..will forgive you..and..uhm...I guess I need to apologise for snapping at you..h-heh..I have such a bad temper and sometimes...I can't control it. H-heh..anyways..I guess maybe one day we..could be friends, but maybe not now.."

"Understood, but Blue will do anything to make us become friends...right?"

"Right!!" Blue chirped as he interfered scaring the crap out of Error and Fell.

"HOLY SH- SHOOT" Fell yelled as he clutched his jacket, "Jesus Blue! You scared the living crap out of me!"

"Opps...uhm...let's pretend I wasn't here.." Blue said before leaving the room. Soon later Fell and Error heard a thud from downstairs, both of them went to see only to find that Blue had fell down on his butt and is currently on the floor in a laying position.

"I'm fine! Just... wasn't looking where I was going!" Blue spoke as he rolled away. Making Fell and Error blink before going downstairs. Fell sat down on the couch while Error went to talk to Blue. Fell still didn't wanted to think about Blue and Error being together, but it's the truth isn't it?

And he must accept it because that's what friends do..right? Yes they do, that's how they do when someone is in a relationship. Right?

A/N: is it me or am I changing everything to a happy to dark quickly?

It's just me right? Okay •^•