{Chapter Fifty One}

Blue was sitting on the couch tears streaming down his cheek bones while there infront of the doorway stood his brother. "Uh...Hello, can I speak with Blue?" Error asked politely.

"No. Not after what YOU did to him."

Error was awfully confused to this, "What did I do?"

"Are trying to play stupid with me!?" Stretch growled.
------------

"We should go to Blue's place, like Now." Fell spoke, he only gotten off of his phone with Blue a few minutes.

"Why? Does he needs us for something?" Sci ask.

"Yes- no?"

"Let's just go!!!" Fell grabbed Sci's arm.

--------

Blue was holding his brother back, "PAPY PLEASE!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIT HIM!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!!!"

"Blue just LEAVE it to me. I have this in control."

"HITTING HIM WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING!!"

Error was cowarding in a corner his heart beat beating fast like a cheetah running. He doesn't understand why Blue's brother started attacking him, what did he do to trigger him?

Soon there was a knock on the door which made Stretch pause his action and went to open the door. In the other side of the door stood Fell with Sci, both out of breath.

"Welcome guys what brings you here today?" Stretch ask like nothing between Blue and Error had happened.

"I came ta visit baby blue aka your bro and Sci just tagged along."

"Wait I thought we were here to pr- OW!!" Fell punched Sci's stomach.

"Heh, don't mind Sci he becomes a bit mindless at times."

Stretch let them enter the house.

-----------

Ink was humming a tune as he was doodling, Fresh joined him today. "So Inky, what are we gonna do? To get my brother ta love ya?" Fresh asked.

"Hm..I'm planning to form an issue between Error and Blue's brother. Ya know? This will result Error can't be with Blue anymore so they're we'll both single now. They were force to break up. And when Error is sad and lonely I'll come in and help him and slowly but surely make him fall for me!"

Wow, he's such an idiot. Fresh mentally thought as he smile, "That seems like a great idea! But what will the conflict be about?"

--------------

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, I'M THE ONE WHO DID IT, NOT ERROR- I'M THE ONE WHO MADE BLUE PREGNANT." Fell yelled trying to make sure he could keep Error's relationship with Blue safe?

Stretch looked at Fell in disbelief but soon turned into disgust. "So it was YOU? Why the fuck would you do such thing!? YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER. YOU JUST WANT TO USE HIM AND BREAK HIM. HOW THE FUCK DID HE GOT PREGNANT WITH A FUCKING DICK LIKE YOU?"

Fell inhaled as he held back his urge to harm Blue's brother. Error was sitting in shock, did Blue decided to cheated on him when they been dating for a few months?

Blue was in shock that Fell will do such thing and lie to his brother just to protect him and Error relationship. His thoughts were cut off when he heard a loud slap. His gaze snapped to Fell who fell on the floor with a loud thump.

"FELL!" Sci got to Fell's side as he help his bud up. Stretch was really REALLY pissed at Fell although for what purpose? He didn't do anything he just defended Blue and his child and Error!

Fell looks at Blue's brother, "At least I'm not a dick who doesn't let his brother live his own proper life. Heck at least I don't leave my brother alone almost all the time to go to Undyne's place."

Fell and Stretch started arguing as Sci decided to pull Blue and Error and lead them to Blue's room.

--------

Ink was day dreaming about his plans while Fresh was eating some fries. Fresh just wonder what's Error and his lover doing now.

-------

"YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME!?"

To be continued.