{Chapter Fifty}

Stretch plop Blue down on the couch as he sat next to him. "So...Blue, Undyne told me you were pregnant. Was it him? If it was I swear I'm going to fuc- fudging murder him." Stretch held his urge to cuss.

Blue looks down as he didn't knew what to say, "I uh..." His gaze landed to his phone before looking at his brother who was trying his best to not be mad.

"...."

-----------

Outer smile at Error as he softly lean on him, "Watching the stars are very nice and satisfying. Although if I were you I would go find Blue, just in case if he's in danger." Outer spoke.

Error didn't mind the touch of Outer he just nods as Outer spoke up again. "How long have you been dating Blue?"

"Like four- five months?" Error question, he actually haven't been keeping track of it. So he was very unsure.

"Oh that's nice. I'm glad you found someone that loved you." Outer sat up  as he looks at Error, "you're lucky. Most people that are hated aren't really a type a guy people will fall in love with. Unless you're like a bad boy thing, that get most girls for some odd reason."

"Outer.."

"Yea?"

"Are you in a relationship?"

Outer smile fell down a bit, "Heh..no, not yet at least."

"Do you like someone??"

"Uhm..I...uh...Uhm.." Outer looks to a side, "Maybe."

---------

"Papy are you mad at me?" Blue asked as his brother looks at him.

"I....Yes brother. I'm very mad at this yet what can I do if it already happened?"

"A-are you going to hurt the one who did this?" Blue ask again.

"...Maybe."

"P-please don't! I don't want violence!!"

"Okay. Howabout I tell them to never ever get near you ever again okay? Okay." Blue's brother stood up and left leaving Blue on the couch.

Blue grabbed his phone and dialed Fell.
------------

"I told boss to fuck off once and boy oh boy was that a mistake." Fell spoke to Sci who nods.

"This is why you don't be rude to those who are important in your life."

"Well even if he's my ""everything"" he's an abusive piece of shit that I wished that I never was his brother. Then again it's nice having him around." Fell felt his phone vibrate. He pull it out and check, noticing that it as Blue calling him.

He answered it.

"Hello?"

Sci looks at Fell with curiousity.

"H-hi...F-fell.."

"Hello Blue, what's wrong?"

Sci was watching with curiousity.

"....F-fell...can you promise me something..."

"Okay.."

"T-thanks...I want you to tell no one.. especially Error on what I will tell you...okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm....Uhm..I'm...."

"Baby Blue, I can't hear ya you said it too quiet.." Fell spoke up again, " Can you repeat it?"

Sci watches silently.

"I-I'm pregnant...F-fell."

Fell prinprick widen as he responded, "And is Error the...you know...father?"

"M-mhm....a-and my brother wants to know if it was him or someone else...a-and whoever is i-it he wants them to be far...far away from me.."

"Wait! So Error doesn't know?" Fell asked.

"M-mhm..Felly..I'm scared on what to do.."

---------

"I'll see you around then Error!" Outer spoke as Error nods and left to see his brother, Fresh. He needed to make sure to get the information that Fresh contains from Ink.

Entering the place Fresh calls home Error looked around. He soon felt a pair of arms wrapping around him. "Hiya brosepth! What brings ya to my radical home?"

"I wanted to know if you got any information out of Ink."

"Oh! That!! Whale, sorry bro, Ink haven't gave me any information about his plans. He only told me about how much he love you and wants you to be his. That's it."

"Oh."

"Brother I recommend you to check on your lover, just in case if Ink decided to do something without my acknowledge."

"Okay then."

And so Error left to go see Blue. Only to find a surprise when he enters the household..

To be continued.