{Chapter Thirty Four}

Team Name - Deadly Sins

Blue Code Name - Reverse

---- Code Name - Dark

----- Code Name - Lab

Allie(s) - ---------

Victims:
-------------
-------------
-------------
  ------------
-------------
-------------
• [------------]

Chosen Victim {--------- one} - B̴̹͋̚̕l̵̢̲̬͑̀̎̓u̵̝̺̰̾̕̚e̸̪̿͂̽͠

---------------
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

If they are talking through phone the person on the other line will have underlined so it can be easier for me.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Blue was hanging with Error the past few weeks. Slowly but surely they were getting somewhere. They first started off with pecks in the cheeks, to holding hands, and now kissing passionately.

------

Fell was once again living his abusive life, sure he will live through this but he really wanted to be with Blue. Life is cruel and he knows he will never get what he wants. He just need to face it and move on, like how Reaper did with Life and fell in love with Geno.

He decided to dial Sci.

-----

Blue smiled happily as he held Error's hand. "Let's go to Undyne's place! I wanna watch anime!!!"

"Uh...okay?" Error question his answer as he was being dragged to Undyne's place.

Blue looks at Error and smile more, knowing he could be himself and Error will still love him.

The two enter Undyne's place, and as how Undyne is she gave Blue a tablet which had My Little Pony on. Error and her were the one that we're watching the Anime, Attack On Titans.

------

Fell sighs as he looks at Sci, "You're a scientist Sci, can you tell me how to mend a broken heart?" He asked.

"A broken heart...?" Sci thought for a moment before mouthing an 'oh', "Uhm...I guess the cure for that is finding someone that could fix your broken heart."

"Ah..but that'll take forever.."

"In your opinion Fell. But, you do realize love is indeed painful." Sci said as he pour some chemical in a tube.

"Yeah...no wonder it's called Level Of Violence."

Sci looks at Fell and sigh, "Not that type of Love but you do have a point."

"I know."

"So why did you wanted to come here?"

"To be far...far far away from my abusive home."

"Ah okay."

---------

"My little ponnnyyy my little pooonyyyy la la la la lala la."

Error looks at Blue and then at his screen to see a rainbow hair pony talking to a blonde hair pony. Error thought that the rainbow hair pony was gay.

Blue in the other hand was humming the theme song. "Oh nu...Applejack! Don't gooooooo stay with Rainbow dassshhhhhhhh you're best friends and you can't be beaten by a small uh... discord!?!? Why is he there!?"

Error blinked a bit before resuming to watch the Anime and not some gay shit girly pony show. His mind wonder off if the show was actually names My Little Gayness or some shit. That'll be a show that Ink will definitely watch. Speaking of Ink, he haven't seen that ball of emotionless gayness in some weeks.

He wonders where Ink's at.
-----

"LEAVE ME ALONE INK."

"Why would I do that? We're supposed to help our people now?"

"Yes but YOU don't care if they die....YOU want to see my suffer don't you? You're like my corrupted brother but more corrupted. I know my brother would've been with me and protecting me but.."

"But what? Who caused your brother to become like this?"

"...."

"Dream?"

"...the...people.."

"Correct, now why would you spare them after all the pain they gave your dear brother."

"....they...d-deserve a second chance..."

"Like me?"

"...."

Ink had a wicked smiled plastered on his face as he watch Dream coward against the wall. Fear shaking through his body.

"Don't you think it's unfair if you don't give me a second chance when you give everyone else another chance to redeem themselves."

"L-leave me alone...."

"Promise me you'll think about what I had offer you. "

"...I...I... I.. promise Ink, just...leave.." Dream choked out as Ink nods.

"Very well then, I'll see you later Dream." And with that Ink left leaving a scared to death Dream whom started to cry once Ink was out of sight and out of the location.

".... I can't believe it....I...agreed...to a monster...a true.....monster......I-i'll...protect Blue...and... everyone...else...f-from...I-ink..."

Dream hiccuped as he shuttered more.

"I-it's......t-the o-only......w-way
... f-for m...me.... t-to forgive m
..myself f....for this awful... d-deed... I... committed.."

Dream wished he didn't met Ink at all, he wished he never met the soulless creator.