{Chapter Nine} (Blue Pov.)

I was telling Dream all the amazing things Error can do. Also how good Error is! Dream seems to be more confident than before around Error. "So Error, Why did you stopped kidnapping Blue and decided to befriend him?" I heard Dream ask Error.

I looked at Error than at Dream. "Dream it's sooooo easy!!! Error needed a friend and I was the one who became his very first friend!!!" I exclaimed. Dream smiles at me, "I know but I wanted Error to answer." He said. I nod, "Sorry than!!" I said, Dream pulled me into a hug. "It's okay Bestie!!" He exclaimed.

After a while Dream and Error were in a conversation. I took my time and went into Ink's room. Why? Because I can and I want to. I looked around the room and grabbed one of Ink's sketchbook. Ink was still sleeping peacefully and peeking to his stuff isn't bad is it?

I open the sketchbook as I looked at the title and how Ink designed it. I flip to the next page looking at the drawing, I kept on flipping to the next few pages until I pause on one particular page. This page had a drawing of Error, Dream, Nightmare, Ink, and I in it. I was between Error and Ink, and Dream was next to Ink and Nightmare was next to Dream.

I admire the drawing for a few seconds before closing the sketchbook and putting it back where it belongs. I went to check the room knowing that Ink does indeed have a dairy. I've seen it once though I never looked into it. I manage to find the dairy, it was truly detailed with ink and other paint.

I, sneaky and innocent I was hehe I decided to check his diary. I skipped a few pages not finding any interest, I saw his bookmark and decided to check what he had written there. I smile, I was known of being innocent but am I that innocent? I started to read the page.

Dear Dairy,

It's I, Ink again and lately I been wondering about Error relationship with Blue. I know that they're just friends but, I have a feeling that Error is just using Blue. I may be wrong though, yet again all I know Error for is that he use others as puppets. Not meaning that he hates puppets or actually use them with strings. Nothing like that.

Blue is a great Friend of mine and seeing him with Error makes me worry that's all. Haha I know I know I MAY have a small crush on Error but it's nothing right? I mean he's a destroyer and I'm a Creator it will never work. Maybe I'll tell him? But what happen if he likes Blue? I don't know what will I do then. Or if Blue likes Error.

I want to love Error but he's a destroyer, while I'm a creator. Blue isn't a god like I am and Error, he wouldn't understand the situation. I wonder if the creators will disapprove of I just because of my likes on Error. Heh, don't get me wrong I still dislike him but can't help love him also.

I think this is all I will write for today..maybe. I really should rest..anyways thanks..for uh.. listening diary?

- Ink

I hums softly as I held the smile on my face. I than place the diary back to it's place, as I heard someone move. I looked at where Ink was sleeping, luckily Ink was still asleep. I than quickly snuck out of Ink's room and went back to Dream and Error.

"Hehe! You seem like a great guy!! I dunno why I was worried that you were gonna harm Blue and Ink!!" I heard Dream said. He soon notice me, "Oh! Hey Blue!! Where did you went?" Dream question me. "Oh, I went to the bathroom that's all." I replied lying my way out. Dream seem to bought the lie, "Oh okay!" He smiled. I smiled back.

"I tHinK I sHouLd lEaVe." Error said, I looked at him. "No!! Let's play a game so you don't leaaaave!!" I said whining a bit. Dream giggles, "Hehe why do you sound so cute when you whine, Blue?" He question. I than grab Dream face and started squishing his cheek bone, "Stop being so cute!!" I said. Dream blushes as he gently push me onto him, "Nu, I'm the cutest in the team!" He exclaimed. "Nu, I am! The magnificent Sans is always cute!" I exclaimed.

Error just scooted away from us. We soon stopped our little so call game, both giggling. "We can play truth or dare." Dream suggest. Error looked at me with a confused expression. I smile at him, "It will be fun! We will demonstrate how the game is!" I said. He nods, "So that's a yes?" Dream question.

"Duh!!" I said pulling both Error and Dream into a hug. Error seems to blush from it. Strange he never blushes, it's new and it's great. Everything is great because I'm with my friends! My bestie and my almost bestie!!!

A/N: I actually dunno what was the plot for this book. •<•

Don't mind me, I always forget my stuff. Also who will win Error? Ink or Blue {Reader: Blue bEcAuSe this is a Errorberry book-}

{Reader: Also Arty, you already have a Errorink/PaperJam book-}

*Coughs* anyways hopefully your enjoying this book. And for the meantime before this book update again, check out my other books!