{Chapter Twelve}

Error Pov.

Today I was visiting Ink and well it's a bit awkward now between us. "So...you like like him?" Ink question me trying to progress all the stuff I told him. What? He is my friend after all, ever since we stopped fighting which was years ago. "MhM.." I hummed. He sigh as he played with his fingers, "So..you developed a crush on Blue. And it's your first time falling in love." Ink said.

I nod as he continues speaking, "And your asking me for help, h-heh even though I haven't been in a relationship like that." Ink paused for a bit, "what were we talking about?" He questioned completely forgetting the conversation. "My cRuSh oN bLuE." I said. "O-oh right!"

Blue Pov.

I was doing the usual, writing! And Drawing!! Drawing Error of course with me and a sad Inky. Of course snooping into Ink stuff that day was a great idea. I learned a lot about him!! His crush is Error, but why would I let him take Error? Besides why would a creator love someone who destroyed his creations right?

Error destroyed everything in my Au except my brother and I. He is a good soul with my brother and I but Papyrus is too blind and maybe stupid to know that. Mweh, I'm not sounding the same innocent berry people know me as. Anyways, I should ask Felly to come over to my place!! And ask some questions about how to get rid of evidence and stuff! I'm not thinking of getting rid of Ink. No, I'm just gonna lower him with something or someone that I possibly going to murder.

Ink Pov.

I blushed after what I did, "IM SORRY!!!" I yelled as I dashed into my room. I accidentally admit my feelings to Error and I uh..kissed him. It was stupid of me to do so also, he likes Blue not me. I groan as I laid down on my bed. "WHY DO I GOT TO BE SO STUPID! NO, AN IDIOT!!???" I screamed into my pillow.

After a moment of screaming and cursing I heard my door knock. "InK, I kN0w yOu'Re iN tHeRe." Error voice was on the other side. I sigh as I walked towards the door and hesitatenly opened the door. "....what do you want, Error?" I questioned softly. "YoU weRen'T jOkInG...WeRe y0u?" He question me.

I just looked at the ground not responding, I felt like crying but I didn't wanted to cry. "InK?"

Blue Pov.

"Awwweeee please Felly!! Tell me tell me!!" I said as I sat on his lap. "Tell me how to rid of evidence!!" I said. He sigh, "Is this what ya ask me to come over?" He questioned. "Mayyybe." I hug him while speaking. "I wouldn't ask why you need to know this stuff because you did killed your human in a timeline and you know shit. " Fell said. "Felly! No cursing!! Family friendly!!" I said.

"Saying the one who can summon hade."

"I...I will give him as your birthday gift if you don't stop curing."

"Sheez fine I won't curse or say any other bad shit."

"FELLY!!"

"Oops. Sorry baby blue, forgot ya are a baby."

I slapped Fell across the face, "IM NOT A BABY! YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FUCKING OPEN UP WITH PEOPLE WHO WON'T HURT YA! YOU JUST ACT LIKE A FUCKING BULLY!!" I growled and yelled at him. "I thought this was family friendly, Blue. Or did ya changed your mind?" He questioned with a smirk. "Oh hush you." I said as I got off his lap and went to the kitchen.

I came out with a list of people I can maybe lower Ink with. "Fell, I have this. And I wanna kill someone to lower Ink so we can have a small....chat." I said handing him the paper. He looked at it, "Huh, wait why is my brother in the list?" He questioned. "Because I hate him, that's why." I said. "Hm..Fine I'll tell ya the way to hide evidence and which one you should kill, ONLY if I join ya." Fell said.

"Okay, Deal." I said.

Ink Pov.

"I'm sorry....." I mumbled softly. I was hugging him, while he was hugging me back. We were both downstairs on my couch in the living room of mine. He managed to get answers from me, and he actually saw me break down into tears.

Even though he didn't accept my feelings, he told me he'll think about it. I dunno why he need to think about this because he loves Blue doesn't he? Yea, he legitimately was talking about Blue all of today. I yawned as I felt him stroke me. "InKy?" He question, "m-mhm..." I responded softly.

"ArE yOu OkaY nOw?"

"Yeah..I'm okay now..Thanks for comforting me."

"N0 Pr0bleM.."

Blue Pov.

"Thanks Felly!!! " I chirped as I hugged him deeply. Fell sigh softly, " Your so badass but in disguise as a good innocent little cinnamon roll." Fell said hugging me back, I giggle. "So? Is that bad? Because your edgy and mean and rude in the outside but in the inside you want someone to care and not harm you. Besides no one can stay THAT pure can they?" I questioned.

"They can, well...it really depends on the person." Felly said, I nuzzle him. "Your my edgy best friend, so don't run off and betray me or else..."

"Hade will be at my doorstep."

"Mhm!"

A/N:

I changed the cover picture yay xD