{Chapter Seventeen}

Team Name - [Unknown]

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name: [Unknown]

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
• Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - {Not Inputted}
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------
Also images of Blue and Fell's outfit is in the past three(?) Chapters. Just saying if ya forgoat.

Anyway to the story.
--------------------------------

"TURN IT OFF!!! IT'S SCARING ME!!!" Blue practically screamed as he coward behind Fell. He didn't like the movie due to a lot of jumpscares. Sci looked at Blue, "So you're afraid of watching horror movies but you're not afraid of killing others? Man what mind do you have?" Sci question him. Fell decided to answer for Blue, "Blue has his view of what scary and what's not. Like for me this isn't scary, nor my home. What well technically scares me is my bro." Blue hugs Fell as he nuzzles him softly.

"This is just the first movie...and I'm already scared out of my mind." Blue mumbled something yet loud enough for both Sci and Fell to hear. "It's fine Blue, besides I bet you're gonna be sleeping with Fell. " Sci said looking at the screen.

"I-I won't, I'll s-sleep while hugging a..a pillow!" Blue shuddered yet excalimed. Sci chuckles, "Don't deny it Blue. You'll definitely sleep with Fell." He stated. Blue face turn blue, "No!! I'll only sleep with Error. Just him." Blue saying made Fell hummed softly, "So you cowarding behind me is supposed to be you cowarding behind Error?" He question. Blue hugged Fell, "I..uh...yea I guess. Though can we stop talking and enjoy the rest of the movie?" Blue ask.

Sci and Fell agreed as they went back into watching the movie.
-----
"Error! Get your lazy ass out of my seat!!!!"

"NaH. ThE cOuCh hAs No SeAt NamEd ' InK tHe SqUid Of ThE StUpIDEsT. ' " Error pointed out with a smirk as he saw Ink reaction. "I-I.. I'm not stupid!!!!" He excalimed. "Oh ReAllY? WhO iS NiGhtMarE?"

"Uh....."

"YOuR ' BesTiE ' HaD MeNtIOn HiM bEfOre HasN'T hE?" Error asked which Ink gulped lightly. "Well yeah he did but..uh..I uh..uhm don't remember anything about Nightmare nor the chat we had about him. " Ink admitted. Error laughed a bit, "PlEasE iNk, WhEn WilL yOu LeaRn To ReMemBer ThIngS?" He ask at the creator.

"Well maybe it will happen when you finally admit your feelings to Blue. Cause clearly you dislike me, hate Fresh, befriended Outer and his universe, and you're technically crushing on Blue and your lazy to tell him you feelings! " Ink excalimed, leaving Error speechless.
-------

After they finished the first and second movie, Blue was cuddled up against Fell. "I don't wanna sleep alone..." Blue mumbled, "I told you that you're gonna end up sleeping with Fell." Sci said lifting his glasses up a bit. "Hey Sci, ya know Blue does take the chances to sleep with close friends or crushes and stuff while you don't do nothing. Besides didn't you told me you had a crush on O-"

"Oreos!? Yea I did and it's...uhm complicated to sleep with it." Sci said completely cutting Fell off of his sentence. "Oreos? Who would fall In love with food? That's stupid." Blue mumbled as he hugged Fell.

"Eh enough of the talking let's sleep." Sci said as he took his glasses off and place it to a side, while laying his head on the pillow. "Goodnight love birds or...partners in crime." Sci said before letting himself to fall into a deep slumber.

Blue sat up and looks at Sci, "he has a crush on Outer doesn't he?" He whispered softly. Fell hummed softly, "Yea...though we need to sleep Blue. " Fell said. "No, I don't feel like to sleep..I want to do something." Blue said getting up and towards the door. "Where do you think you're going Blue?" Fell asked.

"M...a stroll."

"In my Au? No. So come back and sleep."

"Bu-"

"No ' buts ' Blue, you don't want your brother brutally kill me for getting you harmed?"

".....fine I'll sleep. Just because I don't want anything to happen to you."