{Chapter Five} (Ink Pov.)

I watch as Blue dragged Error into the portal I had created. I enter after them and closed the portal. Where I lived is colorful, a colorful anti-void you could say.

I watch as Blue halt to a stop to look around the place. "It been so long since I came here..." He said, this made me smile. "I know. I know it been long." I said. Error stood up and dusted himself off. I led them to my house before leaving to see Dream.

I open a portal and jump through to Dream's place. He was chilling on his couch and watching the screen for any alert of his brother, Nightmare. "Heya, Dream!" I greeted him. I only got a yelps and a glare from him. "I-Ink!! Why did you scared me like that!?" He said.

I sat down next to him and nuzzle him. "I'm sowwy. Anyways wanna hang over at my place? Blue is already there. He also brought a friend of his.." Dream looks at me. "What's his friend name?" I sigh when he said that. "It... it's Error, Dream. Blue is friends with Error." I said.

Dream looks at me with this expression that I can't explain. "Error!? Why him!?" I shrug. "Blue said Error had change. So this may be the best opportunity to see if that's true." I said, he nods. "Anyways wanna join?" I ask. He looks at the screen than turn to me and sighs. "I'll go. If I have any bad feeling just expect me to leave to check if my brother had tried to ruin positivity. " I smile.

"Okay." I said. Dream got up and grabbed my arm. As he teleported us to my place inside my home where Error was chatting with Blue. "I hAtE bEiNg TouChEd." I heard him say. They both clearly didn't notice us as we hid behind the couch they were sitting on. "Than why do I touch you and you say nothing about it?" Blue voice ask.

"YoUr... difFeReNt I gUeSs." Error said.  We heard Blue giggle lightly. "WhAtS funNy?" Error ask. Blue reply was a bit shocking to say. "Oh!? It's that you don't glitch often when I touch you also. It's like I'm really am that special that I can make you not go glitching like a made man!!" Dream wanted to get up but I held him down. Giving him a glare to not interfere this and that we could get some info out of this. Dream just nods.

"How old are you anyways Error!?" Blue ask. "I...duNnO. dOeS AgE mAtTeR?" Error ask. "I dunno if it matters! I just wanted to know how old you were!" Blue answer.

Dream gently got near to me as he gave me the look of, tell me when it's the right time to get out from this awful hiding place. I nod. We continue to hear their conversation, I was about to go to sleep finding this hiding spot somewhat comfortable. Dream was in my embrace and asleep already. It seems he was really sleepy from this.

I held him close and just as I was about to close my eye sockets. I heard a cough. It wasn't Dream nor I who cough. I look ahead and saw Error who was looking straight at me. I somewhat blushed at this, due to maybe because how Dream is on top of me and Error may think wrong. Or I may ...uh like him. I just stayed silent some sweat started falling down my skull. I was worried on what's gonna happen.

I'm screw am I?

Where's Blue anyways? On the couch maybe?