{Chapter Fifty Nine}

Blue look at his lover and sigh, the knife was clutch on his hand. "Error..please.." Blue started to get 'teary' and trying to persuade him to believe in him.

"Error!" Ink got out of his process of thoughts and got behind Error, "your lover is dangerous! He legitimately tried killing me!!! Don't you see that knife??"

Error look at Ink and then at Blue, "...."

"Error...Ink is the dangerous one. He tried killing me first by choking me." Blue spoke.

"Why would I do that!? I'm your best friend for crying out loud!!!" Ink defended himself.

"Really?? Do you think Error will believe those lies coming from you, Ink? My lover know when I'm 100% honest and clearly it shows right now."

"So you're saying that you are 100% honest when it comes to stuff like this? I wonder if you're honest with your relationship with Error because you're awfully close with Fell." Ink snap back at Blue. Error was leaning to believing Blue but after hearing what Ink said, Ink does have a point within Fell and Blue's relationship as friends.

Meanwhile with Fell who was still in the cieling, he was trying to cut the strings until he realized that his pocket knife wasn't strong enough. Cursing that his pocket knife was too old and weak. Fell sigh as he let himself hang there, maybe Error will let him go? Yeah.

Now Blue had thrown himself onto Ink and tried stabbing the creator but Error grabbed Blue and moved him away. "Error!!! Let me go! He deserves to die after attacking me!!! He doesn't deserve to live!!!" Blue struggle to get out of his lover's grip. Error held Blue close and whisper sweet nothing to him and reasons why he shouldn't kill Ink, after what seem forever Blue calmed down.

"Where's Fell?" Blue asked noticing his best friend wasn't there.

"I'm stuck." Fell voice was heard.

"Huh?" Blue got out of Error embrace and peek his head out of the door to notice Fell trapped. "How did this happened?"

"Your bonefriend."

"I can tell it was Error but, how did this happen?" Blue asked pointing at the trap.

"My fail attempt to make your love not interfere."

"Error can you put Fell back down?" Blue asked his lover, Error appear at the doorway and look at Fell, "Nah."

"Why?" Blue and Fell said in union, they looked at each other. Blue smile as Fell blush a bit before looking to a side.

Blue look at Error and hug his lover, "Pretty please? I want Fell to be safe! I don't want him to dieeee."

"How is he gonna die anyways?"

"If he falls down and break his spine, neck, or uh..I think it's only those two places. He's dead. AND I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY BEST FRIENDDD!!"

At the end Error got Fell down in which Fell thanked Error and Blue. Ink crused that he couldn't kill Blue. Ah this was the first attempt but now he needs to make a new plan.

Fell walked over to Ink, "Hey Ink." He greeted.

"Hello Fell...ah! I have a question for you and only you."

"Ask away."

"Are you and Blue dating behind Error's back?" Ink look at Fell with curiosity.

"No, Blue and I aren't dating behind Error's back. We're close best friends."

"Ah.."

After an hour pass by Ink left leaving Fell, Error and Blue but as quick Ink left Blue's brother came in. His gaze landed on a certain person, Fell.