{ Chapter Seventy-Three }

As the day came around, Dust did the plan, texting Blue about when it's a good time for him to be out of the house by himself. So they could meet up and chill, like the old times. While texting Blue he was texting with Fell too.

Now it was the day where Blue had agreed to come visit Dust. Without Error and without the child, he trusted Dust, and he trusted Error. Leaving the child with Error to hang out with a friend of his.

Dust was reminding himself to just do this, get the money, then get revenge on Ink. Yeah, have a plan in a plan, it's a great idea. Especially since Ink won't noticed, or know it will happen.

Dust hopes his plan works out.

Blue knock on Dust door, in which his friend opened it.

"Hey Blue! Welcome. I have to tell you something, I did a small change in our plans."

"Oh?" Blue question that.

"I decided to invite Fell over ya know, so we all can speak and make a stronger bond. Since I want to have a great friendship with Fell, I thought I should invite him now since he's talkative when you're around, right?" Dust asked.

"Oh yeah he is. So is that the only change?" Blue asked his pal.

"Yeah, that's all. Come in before you freeze out here." Dust said as he offer his home to Blue, whom nod and enter.

Sitting down across from each other they started to talk, waiting for Fell to come.

"It's funny how people think the most innocent people will be like that and in reality the most innocent is the most dangerous ones." Blue smile.

"Ah, true true. Say, how's your life going so far Blue?"

"It's going great! You know I'm dating Error right!?"

"Mhm."

"We recently had a child together and we named him BlueScreen!" Blue smile.

"Oh really now?" Dust question, this was new information he's learning from, and more reasons why he doesn't like this plan.

They continue this chat for a while until there was a knock on the door, Dust went and opened it up to see Fell. "Hey Fell, glad you made it!" Dust smile at him.

Fell just nods and enter the household and sat down next to Blue. And asked him, "What were you guys talking about before I came?"

"Oh just about life really! You missed nothing."

"Oh okay." Fell went silent as Dust came and sat down with two cup of juice and a water bottle. Those juice had the potion like thing that Ink poured in.

"I thought we might get thirsty while we speak and hang, so I decided to give you two the remaining of my juice. I'll drink water for my own sake." Dust smile as he spoke, it hurts that he wasn't saying anything about the drinks having something else in them.

He watches as Blue smile and grabbed one of the cups, "Thanks!"

The three of them talked about life, personal problems and so on and on. Soon Blue drank some from his juice, and soon after Fell drank some of his.

"So, guys what do you want to do after our talk. Should we go to the movies? Or to a park?" Dust question.

"Hm..Maybe..to the movies." Blue replied softly.

And with a few more sips from the juice, Blue and Fell went unconscious. Dust sigh as he stood up, "Ink, my part is done."

Ink appeared from Dust's room, "Splendid!"

"Give me my money first, and I'll be on my way." Dust spoke as Ink just nod and gave Dust the money.

"Thanks, now I'll come back home in a bit. " Dust walked to the front door, he looks back at the two unconscious skeletons before leaving, stepping into the snowy ground. And leaving his home, he didn't knew what Ink wanted to do, though after this. He's telling Blue what's up, after all it's all part of his plan.

The plan against Ink.