{Chapter Forthy Nine}

Since the questions I asked last chapter, people were yes and now if Blue should be pregnant. Although when I count them it was like this.

Yes-7
No-4

So yeah I guess Blue is now prego- although I think I have a great idea on how this will turn out.

6
3
6
More drama

---------

Blue woke up the next day to a pain in the stomach and in instinct he rushed into the bathroom and threw up. This surprisingly didn't woke Error up although this woke Blue's brother.

Stretch hurried into the bathroom where Blue was constantly throwing up. "Blue are you okay!?!??" He asked.

Blue spit before replying, "I-i..no...I feel sick.." he then gagged and threw up once more.

"Blue, let's go to Undyne's right now."

"B-but."

"Come on! I don't want you to get more ill!" And with that Stretch took Blue to Undyne's place.

--------------

Fresh was looking at the sky as the breeze pass by him. This was a beautiful world, with a beautiful core. Fresh wondered if he's capable of doing this risk to help save Blue and Error's relationship from Ink. He doesn't want Ink to interfered, for all Fresh know Ink should hook up with Dream or someone that isn't Error.

-----------

Blue look at Undyne with a shy smile as Undyne looks at what she was dealing with.

"Blue, Uhm...have you had er....sexual stuff lately?" She asked. She knew if Stretch knows that Blue is pregnant and who the father is well something bad might happened.

"Sexual stuff?" Blue question.

-------

Error woke up with no Blue, he look around and noticed that Blue wasn't in the room. He got out of bed (and dressed himself up) and looked outside of the room, no sign of Blue at all.

Error would've look around the Au but he doesn't want any hate sooooo, he left. Error left the Au and went to OuterTale.

---------------

"Blue, you're pregnant as you can see..." Undyne pointed at Blue's stomach which contains two soul, his own soul and his child soul.

"Wait what!?!? W-will that mean I have to stop being a guard!?!?! " Blue exclaimed with some worried.

"Well...Uhm late on y-yes although if I were you Blue, I'll be careful since you have a little one on it's way." Undyne pause, "Do you know who's the father is?" She ask.

"Yeah...."

"Can I speak with them?" Undyne ask.

"Uhm..." Blue looks to a side, "I'm not sure where he's at.."

"Oh...well then.." Undyne look at her clipboard. "I need to tell your brother about this." She stood up and left leaving Blue to wonder.

-----------------

Outer noticed Error and went towards him, "Hey Error! What brings you here!?" He chirped.

"Hello, I just...want to watch the stars." Error replied.

Outer sat down next to him and looks up, "Really? I rarely see you here now a days." He spoke.

"Heh yeah.."

"You're always with Blue, speaking about him how is he?"

"I... haven't seen him at all today so far." Error truthfully spoke.

"Oh..do you know where he is?"

Error shook his head no.

-----------------

Stretch eyes widen, "You're joking with me right, Undyne??? You're joking!? Right!?!?"

Undyne sigh, "No. I'm not joking Papyrus. Your brother. Is. Pregnant."

Papyrus was just silent. Undyne looks to a side as an awkward silent came in  between them.

"I will see Blue in a week or two. To check on him okay, Papyrus?" Undyne spoke after a few minutes.

Stretch just nods as he went to see Blue and just took Blue home, planning on what to say to Blue. However the pregnant skeleton mind was full of "what will Papy think of me" and many more questions.

Only to be revealed soon at their home.