{Chapter Sixty-Seven}

It was now 9:00 in the morning as Blue and Fell we're eating their breakfast, Error was eating with them to once he woke up. It was a silent breakfast, something Fell was used to while Blue was urging for a conversation but, in all topic will be just about what happened. He didn't want Error to be awkward and silent.

Although that silent was replaced when Fell spoke up, "So... Did you slept well Blue?" He asked.

Blue just nod, and look over at Error, "Error did you slept better then what he made you sleep through?"

Error took a bite from his pancake and nods repeatedly before taking another bite. That was the conversation they had before it fell silent once more.

Soon it was 9:30Am as Fell was sitting on the couch, exhausted from staying up all night. Blue was hugging Error and was giving him affection while making sure to take proper care of himself and his unborn child.

Blue invited Sci over (whom agreed to come) and also invited Outer, Killer, and Dust. He wanted to hangout with his friends and also let Error have communication with people. Although something was lurking in Blue's soul and that's the urge of killing Ink.

---------

Now it was 11 in the morning as Blue was greeting his guest who came while his brother was out of the house going to Muffets. Hugging Dust, Outer, Killer, and Sci, Blue let them speak with Error.

Fell was watching them in the background fighting his urge to sleep. Although that battle he lost as he found himself falling asleep on the couch around 11:30 in the morning.

Sci was the first one to notice Fell dosing off and as a friend he asked Blue if he had any extra blankets or pillow so he gave lend them to Fell. Blue not noticing why Sci needed them asked why he needed it, the answer that Sci gave him was a point towards Fell.

With an 'oh' that was mouth Blue went to grab a spare pillow and blanket for his sleeping edgy friend.

As the day continue on, the day ended happy and delightful. Blue got to hangout with friends and family, Error was with him, his bestie Fell was there for him and everything seemed better ever since Error was back.

Though this day was perfect for Blue but he know that Ink is probably thinking on doing something bad. Although Ink should've NEVER backstabbed his friend by trying to steal their lover. That was indeed a mistake in which Blue will teach him a lesson.

Hnnn I dunno where this book is leading too. I'm just adding more drama in this book oops.
Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter!