{Chapter Fifty Five}

"Please tell me who's the other person you like!!" Blue chirped as he tried getting answers from Sci.

"I won't say......you might tell him." Sci admitted softly, "besides...I don't think it's a good moment."

-----------
Ink grabbed his paint brush as he went over to UnderSwap to visit Blue, not knowing that Blue was out of the house and with his lover. Stepping on the snowy ground of Snowdin, Ink made his way to Blue's home. Once there he knocked on the door three times before it open up with Stretch on the other side.

"Hey Ink, what brings you here?" Stretch asked as Ink put his friendly act.

"Oh I was wondering if I could hang out with my best friend!" He smile as Stretch let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Ink but Blue is not here right now, he's with Error but hopefully he's going to be here soon....hopefully."

"Can I chill here and wait for Blue?"

"Sure."

------------------

Blue walked out with Sci from the room as Fell thanked the lord that he didn't needed to suffer the awful silent any longer.

"Sooo! Felly!!! How's your life been doing?" Blue asked as Fell replied with a simple, 'it been okay."

"I feel like you hangout with Sci a lot. Like almost everyday! I feel like you might be...uh...more than friends." Blue smile as he looks at Sci who started blushing intensely.

Fell just blinked, "We're close friends now ever since you made that group that we uh..don't do anything now."

"Oh I know, but Sci over here is blushing." Blue tease, "it seems like he likes the idea~"

"BLUE!" Sci blush darkens as he looks to a side, "S-stop teasing!!"

Error found this amusing, "But Sci! I must have figure out the second person you li-"

"BLUE!"

"Opps~"

"Uh...What in the world are you two talking about?" Error asked for both him and Fell's sake.

"Oh nothing!" Blue looks at Error before kissing his cheek, "just some...drama and love triangles!" He chirped.

"Oh my God Blue.." Sci felt like dying now.

"Anywho! Let's go Error!! I want to tell my brother the news!!"

"Uh okay."

And like that they left leaving Fell with Sci.

"So uh...What did Blue meant when he said drama and..love triangles?"

"E-Eh..."

--------------

"I love you Erry!"

"I love you too Blue."

They held hands as they went to Blue's home, once there Blue opened the door and enter bringing his lover inside of the room too.

Only to hear a voice.

"It's great to finally see you two again,....Blue... and Error."