{Chapter Eighteen}

Team Name - [Unknown]

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name - Lab

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - {Maybe Fresh, Team haven't decided}
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------
Also images of Blue and Fell's outfit is in the past four(?) Chapters. Just saying if ya forgoat.

Anyway to the story.
--------------------------------

The next morning Blue woke up while hugging Fell, the memories of last night came to him as he sigh. Sci was awake and was making some medicine, he notice Blue and decided to greet him, "Heya Blue. How did you rest?" He ask him, Blue nods, "I rested well." He answered. Sci smiled, "I told you, you'll be sleeping with Fell." He pointed out.

"True though he's my best friend."

"So you friendzoned him?"

"Not really."

"Not really??"

"If I did friendzoned him, one thing for sure, he would've gotten seriously depressed and might've committed suicide. Another thing is that he will try to find love again though he'll give up and end up dying. "

"....."

"Surprising isn't it Sci? And you thought you knew him real well."

"Wow..."

"Yeep anyways what are you doing?"

"Oh! I uh I'm making medicine for our team."

"Hm okay."

------skip to later that day---

Blue was hanging around Ink, Error, Fell, Sci, Fresh, and Dream. "So..have all of you heard of the incident that happened in OuterTale?" Ink asked the group.

"Fell and I did." Blue answered, Sci, Fresh, and Dream shared glances. "No." The three said in union. Ink nodded, "Okay. So lately there was this incident that OuterTale Frisk had died by poisoning. Though it was with a knife stab, Outer brother is hurting a lot due to Frisk being his best human friend. Now Outer won't leave his Au until he finds the murder in his Au, and if there's no one who murder them there he will search different Aus that may be a suspect." Ink said. Blue shared a quick glance with Fell before looking back at Ink. "So Ink, let's put the story like this, the killer of Frisk were close friends with Outer. What will Outer do?" Blue ask getting a shrug for his answer. "I dunno."

"Wait wait wait!! Why would anyone hurt them!?" Dream question, "Dunno Dream, probably hate?" Ink answered.

After a while of the whole group chatting Fell and Blue left, "So sugar, what do you feel about this...ongoing investigation?" Fell ask, Blue sigh, "It's...It's confusing a bit since..since we're investigating with them...but..we know who killed Frisk." Blue said. "True, but hey Frisk could be recreated just image them in a different Au and died." Fell pointed out. "Ink said to be careful because once out of the Au your life is at risk. " Blue said making Fell nods. "True but as long as you're with me, Blue. We'll be fine." Fell told Blue who hummed.

Fresh was secretly behind them listening to their conversation. He soon left back to his place being greeted by Geno, yes he lives with Geno. Fresh quickly went to his room and laid on bed to dose. "So...Fell and Blue knows who killed Frisk...hm...I might diggy darn tell Inky about it. Maybe tomorrow after I finish babysitting Goth and Raven and those two diggy darn kids that I keep on forgetting." Fresh mumbled to himself before falling asleep.

A/N: Should Fresh be the next target?

Or who (I take suggestions!)