{ Chapter Seventy-Four }

Every step taken, every god damn steps. Dust wonder if he did the right thing, he knows it's fucked up that he invited friends and legitimately backstab them. But, he reminded himself he only did it for the money. Surely that's why he did this, he wouldn't hurt Blue on his free will would he?

No, surely not, Blue's his friend. Speaking of which, will Blue still consider him as a friend after this?

Question by question, they don't seem to stop as Dust continue his walk.

What was Ink doing?

What is his plan?

Will Blue forgive him?

Will he ever be forgiven?

Will Error come and harm him?

Was this a stupid idea?

How is Fell and Blue going to react?

How come he agreed to this?

Why did he agreed to this?

So many questions, to many to be counted. Dust shook his head as he tries to clear his mind. Maybe this walk was pointless, and maybe it wasn't, he wouldn't know.
---------------

Ink hum as he did what he planned on doing, framing Blue and Fell in doing a sexual act. Making it seem that they had a romantic relationship behind Error's back. Blue cheating on him, it's a perfect plan! All thanks to Dust he manage to get this far.

Ink smile as he got the two skeleton on the guest room bed. Making progress, he did remove the outfit the two wore. Positioning them as they had a sexual deed and were now resting. After that, he cover their body with the blanket, and took a picture.

He texted Error first.

Error, I never thought I would say this but I think Blue is cheating on you.

Blue wouldn't do that, what make you say that, Ink?

Well, I was invited over to Dust place today in which I heard he invited Blue and Fell.

Yeah, I Blue told me he was going to Dust's place today. Doesn't explain why he'll cheat.

He was holding Fell's hand, and letting Fell kiss him and other relationship stuff.

Oh? I might talk to him..

Yeah.., and I asked him why is he doing that behind your back.

He continue to text Error before shoving the 'proof" that Blue was cheating on him. In which Error believed.

Ink smile, who knew it was that simple.

Or was it that simple?

----------

Dust was tying...

Error, I need to tell you something about Blue, right now.