{Chapter Sixty}

Fell notice the look that Blue's bro, Stretch was giving him. Looking up, their eyes meeting each other with the awkward silent that started to roam in seconds. That is until Blue spoke.

"Hey brother!!"

"Hello Blue." Stretch responded with a smile. Error soon took noticed that Stretch wasn't that happy with someone, although was it him? Or Fell? Or maybe his brother? He couldn't figure it out.

Blue lay his head down on Error's shoulder, his mind wondering what's going to happen with Ink roaming around. He's a threat to him and his child. "Brother, you don't mind letting Error or Fell stay the night do you?" Blue asked.

Since it was pretty late and he didn't wanted Error to leave his side nor did he wanted Fell to leave. Fell have two reasons for staying in Blue's mind, 1) It's really late and something bad could happen to him and 2) Fell and him never had a sleepover ever since he started dating Error.

"No, I don't mind. Just...don't make a mess." Stretch spoke before heading upstairs, "I'm going to bed."

"Okay brother! Goodnight."

"Night."

After a while pass by Blue look at Error and Fell, "Do you guys what to watch a movie? Horror movie? My treat!" Blue smile at them.

"Sure although I should head home, boss is going to kill me." Fell chuckle weakly as he knew how much trouble he's in.

"No!! Stay with me! It's late outside Felly!! Besides I don't want anything bad to happen to you because no one can replace your attitude and well..your personality!" Blue walked over to Fell and hugged him, "Besides it been sooooo long since we hung out as in a sleepover!"

Fell look at Error whom was silently watching them from the couch. Although Fell swore he saw the look of jealousy and anger from Error. With a sign Fell accepted to stay for the night, but with one exception; that he slept on the couch. Blue accepted knowing why Fell wanted to sleep on the couch.

Blue made Fell sit down on the couch, on one side while his lover was in the other side. Blue sat down in the middle of them and turned the TV on, "Okay uh..golly I didn't expected to have a movie night + a sleepover."

"Do you have Netflix on your TV?"

"Netflix?" Blue asked.

"Gimme your remote." Fell asked which Blue handed before leaning on Error.

"Why are you so quiet love?" Blue ask Error.

"No reason, I just unsure on what to say at the moment."

"Ah okay, I thought you were going to start a fight with someone. Good thing I was wrong." Blue smile softly as he gave his lover a kiss on the cheekbone.

"You do have Netflix, but not an account.." Fell pull his phone out, still ignoring his brother text messages. He went to his Netflix and made an account for Blue in his account of course. Then he wrote his account on the TV, then his password, and clicked on Blue's account.

And with that they picked a random horror movie and watched it until late at night. Blue and Error went upstairs once the movie finished, while Fell laid down on the couch with the given pillow and blanket that Blue gave him. Ending their night as a smooth wipe out.

Not knowing what lies ahead of them.

---Few months later---

"Error? Where are you?"