{Chapter Forthy Two}

Team Name - D̴̮̯̈́͑̽̍͝ȩ̸̞͊̇͠ặ̷̞̩͕ͅd̵̞̙̝̑̒̓l̷̡̧͈͖̝̈́̆̔̈͠y̵̨̘̝̞̮̘͎̅ ̸̺̳͔̫̮̖͔̇S̸̲͓̬͙̜͍̙̈́͆́͘i̷̧̡͈̝͙͕̹̇̉̓̏̒̌ņ̵̨͙̞̃̃̏̆s̵̢̘͖̥͚͇̈͂̊̆̀͠

---- Code Name - № ®e^e®s3

---- Code Name - Da®K

----- Code Name - Ḻ̶̼̜̦̒̓̄̏̕̚á̴̺͕b̸̡̡͍͓̹͔͌̊̈́̓͝

Allie(s) - ---------

Victims:
•-------------
• -------------
• -------------
•  ------------
• -------------
• -------------
• [------------]

Chosen Victim {--------- one} - B̴̹͋̚̕l̵̢̲̬͑̀̎̓u̵̝̺̰̾̕̚e̸̪̿͂̽͠

---------------
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

Dream: 20

Nightmare: 20

Geno: 19¾

------: 20⅔

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
------------------------------------

".........."

"..........Fell...where did you got this?"

"........."

"Fell...is he abusing you again?.."

"........."

"....It's not that.... isn't it?"

"........."

".......You did this didn't you?...."

"........"

"Why won't you speak to me!?" Sci spoke as he got worried by the second. This wasn't the first time Fell gave up on speaking of communicating with him, but Sci always thought it was because he was in the mood or he was tired.

Now that he got curious on why Fell doesn't take his jacket off. Since his lab is really hot, and that made him confused yet curious and that lend him to see Fell with cuts.

-------------

Ink place his foot on the black floor, who knows if it's the floor or ceiling, everything was black. Nothing wasn't a different color except the small white glow with two buttons floating.

Ink knew that his 'pal' is somewhere about there in that abyss. Geno is always near the two buttons. Never far and if far he finds his way back, like those buttons are magnets sucking him back to the same area.

Sure Ink spoke with Geno a while back but those were years upon years. It been a decade of something since he last seen or spoke to Geno. Although he had his doubt that Geno changed, Ink still thinks Geno is still the edgy Tsundere that he is.

He started walking towards the light.

Step

Step

Step

Step

"Who's there?"

Step

Step

Step

"Who's the fuck is there and how did you came here!?"

Ink blinked as he heard Geno cruss, yep this is the Geno he met some time ago. He haven't changed at all.

-----------

Blue giggled as he hugged Error, "Let's go to the zoo! In Undertale!!!" He chirped.

"Hm...what about a picnic?"

"A picnic in a zoo!"

Stretch looks at the two, the first month was well harsh on Error since he didn't trusted him. Now he see that Error was misjudged a tad too much. Although he still have his guards up just in case if Error does something wrong.

------------

"We need to stop him." Dream spoke to his brother, Outer, and Fresh. He was talking about the incident and the plan Ink had.

"So he's trying to steal my bro from Blue?" Fresh question as his glasses read 'uncool'. Dream just nod as Nightmare looks at Outer.

"You're Ink's friend right? Or is everyone here Ink's friend except me?" Nightmare question.

"I'm his acquaintance.." Outer spoke before continuing, "Ink doesn't speak to me that much, I'm more likely Error's friend."

"Oh okay."

"I'll be back guys, I'm just gonna get us some cookies!" Dream spoke as he stood up and left.

Fresh looks at Outer than at Nightmare, "So he did that to make your bro work with his to win my bro heart?"

"Yep."

"That's so unrad bro!"

"Mhm."

"Ink doesn't deserve Error if he planned that." Outer spoke into the conversation. "Someone like him doesn't deserve mercy either."

"I always hated that kid's gut since I first laid eyes on him. I never said anything about it to Dream that Ink was s bad dude since during that time I hated Dream too."

"But if you didn't hated Dream, would you tell him?" Fresh asked.

"Probably."

-------------------

Geno gaze snapped onto Ink, scanning his appearance he kept his guards up. ".........You seem familiar...." He started as he paused only to remember who it was. "You're Ink aren't you? You're the soulless piece of shit that can't do anything to help me find happiness. What do you even want to do with me?"

Ink was silent as he sigh, "I need your help."

"HELP? HA! Why ask help to a useless piece of shit like me when you have all your little ' Friends' to help YOU out. You didn't help me so why the fuck would I help you."

Ink bit his 'lower lip' as he spoke up. "I'll give you something in return."

"....and that is?" Geno questioned not wanting to do anything. God this was more annoying than Reaper.

"I'll tell you if you agree."

"No, I want to fucking know what it is before I agree on something that you planned."