{ Chapter Sixty-Five }

Blue hand the phone back to Fell and he yell at Sci, "SCI! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DESTROY HAND CUFFS AND CHAINS?"

"UH MAYBE." Sci replied back.

Error cough as it got Blue's attention. Looking at him Blue went closer to his lover, "Erry...are you thirsty?" He asked.

Fell look over at Sci who came down the stairs with a bottle of something and tweezers. He handed it to Fell before returning back to his position.

"Blue, here." Fell watch as Blue look at him and smile. Blue grabbed the tweezers and the bottle and started to find a way to break Error out.

--------

Ink decided he should head back home, and if they question where he gone to. He'll just reply with a lie, since why be truthful to those when they won't be honest to you?

Ink got all of the stuff he brought (which was his sketchbook and a pencil and pen) and headed out of the building and back home.

-------

Blue manage to get Error out, and instantly hug him. Error return the hug, missing the warmth of his lover.

Fell cough softly as he look at the lovebirds. "Guys we better go before Ink realize we came."

Blue look at Fell and nod, "Yeah you're right. Error can you walk or...should Fell carry you?"

"I can walk.."

"Okay."

And like that Fell, Blue, and Error left the basement and met Sci upstairs. Together the group left the house and snuck in the deeps of the shadows as they head to Blue's house.

----Time Skip To Blue's House----

Error laid down on the couch as he watch Blue checking his arms,legs, and almost everywhere in case if Ink done something. Every once in a while Blue cuss softly while mumbling another thing.

Fell had gave Error a glass of water and actually went to cook a small meal for him. In which Error admitted, Fell was a great cook.

Sci was helping Blue check with any possible injury yet he was also questioning Error on what Ink did to him. Making sure that Ink could get the correct punishment for his actions. Well, it really depends on Blue now since Sci could see the burning anger that was showing off from Blue.

Blue swore to himself that when he's alone with Ink, he'll try and kill him without hurting the child. Although if he already gave life to the kid of his, he'll just straight up murder Ink. All for revenge of course!

Although in all means the group was really glad that Error was okay (especially Blue) and they decided it's best if Error was kept a close eye on since who knows when Ink will strike once again.

They wonder how Ink will react when he realized that the one he kidnapped was gone.

HEY!
Uhm..I finished updating this book yesterday (Sunday, le update day) and ya know what Wattpad did?
Erase a quarter or more of what I wrote
Sooooo I ended up working on this today.
So hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter.