{ Chapter Seventy-Five }

Error look at the sudden text message from a person he doesn't really speak to; Dust.

He look at the message that was sent to him.

Error, I need to tell you something about Blue, right now.

Something about the message seems weird. Why was Dust going to tell him about Blue? What was the reason, purpose of this? Couldn't Blue do it on his own? Or is something happening?

Question by question he thought of, thinking of worse possibilities to the good ones. Not understanding this at all while all the time trying to watch over BlueScreen.

He decided to text back.

What do you need to tell me about my lover, Dust?

He wonder if it was about dating Blue, he's just stated that Blue was his lover. Give Dust the idea that Blue isn't single and he isn't going to mingle with anyone because he's taken and already have a family with the person.

Instantly he got a reply.

Error, you know Blue came over to my place right?

Yeah?

Well, there's a problem and it involves Ink.

Involves Ink? Error though as he wonder what to reply.

What do you mean it 'involes' Ink?

Well Ink had planned on doing something to Blue. He pulled me along, he told me to help him for some money. In which I debated on, now I did agree on helping him.

Error felt like yelling at Dust why he would do such a thing but, another text was sent from him

You'd probably, actually, most definitely want to harm me. Although trust me in this, Ink doesn't know that I had a plan created behind him. I'm telling you what he is doing and what he planned on doing. In favor, I want you to act like you don't know anything about what I said and go along with Ink. Act sad that Blue did such an act, and once Ink is fooled.

Hurt him. Don't trust him, he always tried to bring harm to Blue, ever since you have dated him. This is all caused by jealousy.

Error was looking at the text, reading it over and over. Unsure if he should trust Dust or not because who knows if Dust was saying the truth or just lies.

-------

Meanwhile with Ink.

His plan was going all accordingly in which he was smile like an idiot as he took random pictures of the two passed out skeleton. Whom were naked, and under the cover.

You know, love can be so twisted and messed up. Especially if it's a one night stand in which both people have no memory on because it never happened. Also, the fact that they're close friends, oh what a tragic end for that relationship.

All of this done just because of jealousy, just for the want of a person that you couldn't get to in time. Jealousy, the feeling that makes you do things that you wouldn't really consider on doing.

In this case, Ink ruining two relationship in one run. But, he didn't knew the twist, the plan that was behind his back when Dusk agreed to him.

A plan in which will keep that relationship alive but what about Fell's relationship with Blue. How will that one will be saved?

I said I was going to update this on Monday, *sees day* Halloween, Wednesday..

Whale then, at least this book is updated.

Also let me say, Happy Halloween for those who celebrate it and uh..Happy holiday (?) For those who doesn't.