{Chapter Thirty Nine}

Team Name - D̴̮̯̈́͑̽̍͝ȩ̸̞͊̇͠ặ̷̞̩͕ͅd̵̞̙̝̑̒̓l̷̡̧͈͖̝̈́̆̔̈͠y̵̨̘̝̞̮̘͎̅ ̸̺̳͔̫̮̖͔̇S̸̲͓̬͙̜͍̙̈́͆́͘i̷̧̡͈̝͙͕̹̇̉̓̏̒̌ņ̵̨͙̞̃̃̏̆s̵̢̘͖̥͚͇̈͂̊̆̀͠

---- Code Name - № ®e^e®s3

---- Code Name - Da®K

----- Code Name - Ḻ̶̼̜̦̒̓̄̏̕̚á̴̺͕b̸̡̡͍͓̹͔͌̊̈́̓͝

Allie(s) - ---------

Victims:
•-------------
• -------------
• -------------
•  ------------
• -------------
• -------------
• [------------]

Chosen Victim {--------- one} - B̴̹͋̚̕l̵̢̲̬͑̀̎̓u̵̝̺̰̾̕̚e̸̪̿͂̽͠

---------------
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

Dream: 20

Nightmare: 20

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
----------------------

Error kissed Blue forehead as he smile. Blue looks back at Error and smiles back. "I love you Error."

"I love you too...Blue."

---------

Ink sigh as he looks at his TV, he was watching Heathers: The Musical. Why? Well that's unknown.

Fresh had left him alone a few minutes ago, it was hard to not spill anything to him. Especially since Fresh was someone who always gets into someone's business.

----------

Fell looked at his bandaged arms with a sigh he stood up and left to go to Grillbys. He had his hands in his pocket, his sleeves covering the bandages.

"Heya Grillbs." Fell greeted as his Grillby looks at him.

'.....The usual?'

"Yeah.." Fell spoke as he watched Grillby head off to get his usual meal.

-----------

Blue's brother was talking to Error whom was holding Blue's hand.

"So... You're taking him somewhere?"

"Yep." Error said.

"Will you bring him back? Like no later than 9Pm?" Stretch asked again.

"Yeeep."

"Come on Papy! Error knows how to take care of me! Just like how you take care of me!!" Blue chirped before continuing, "So can we!?!? I promise to be back! Also I want you to pick up your socks and do the laundry!"

"....Alright."

"Yay! Thank you so much brother!!!"

-------------

Dream looks down and sigh, Nightmare looks at him. "You okay?"

"No.."

"Is it because what happened?"

"Mhm..." Dream looks at his brother with eyes that are close to tearing up. Nightmare pulled his brother into a hug.

"Ink is a bitch and like I said I will protect you."

"....I thought he actually cared about me..."

Nightmare sigh as he nuzzles Dream, "He was bad person when I first laid eyes on him but you saw him as a misunderstood person. You don't have any blame for what happened. "

"He...raped me..."

"I know.."

"The painkiller isn't doing much help." Dream spoke as he looks to a side.

"The pain will fade soon.."

Dream nods as he yawns. "I'm sleepy..."

"Sleep then."

"I want you to s-sleep with me.."

"...."

"Please?"

"Okay."

"Thank you.."

------------

Fell had his head down as he sigh, Grillby had gave him alcohol and he was sure ass grateful for it.

He wasn't much of a drinker but he only does this when he needs it the most.

------------

Blue looks at the stars, "It's so beautiful!!!" He chirped.

"Though not as beautiful as you." Error said making Blue blush.

They were in Outertale and they were stargazing the stars. The relaxing atmosphere smooths the area and makes the place beautiful and relaxing.

"Does Outer know what I've done?" Blue asked.

"....Maybe, I don't know...or remember actually.."

"Oh.." Blue leaned on Error as he looks infront of him. Error lean his head on top of Blue's head.

They both smiled as they watched the stars. Their hands holding each other. They were truly happy.

But for how long?