{Chapter Seventy-Seven}

Blue open the door of his house. Upon opening he saw Error and his child, Bluescreen. They two beloved people in his life. That isn't his brother. He smile as it turn to a frown as he remembers what Ink had done. Wondering, why. Why does Ink want to cause so much harm? Why does he want to break the whole build up of the relationship and family?

Why is he still considered as a helpful guy? Surely he is, but for what he did. It wasn't helpful, just harmful. Helpful for his own satisfaction probably.

"Error..." Blue spoke softly as he went towards his lover, leaning his head softly against his. "Why...why is this happening to me?" He whisper.

"I'm not sure, but please don't take it to heart. You know how much I trust you, and I will believe you 'till death."

Blue smile a bit, "Really?"

"Really."

Blue smile more as he look at Bluescreen, "Was Bluescreen behaving himself?"

"Yeah but he mist his mama a latte."

"E-error! Mweh..." Blue looks to a side, "Why does everyone I know loves pun, everyone put so much time for a joke so much effort, a latte of effort. God Toriel! I just made a pun!!!" Blue face flash a bright blue as he heard laughter from his lover.

Blue look at Error with happiness, "Haha!" He then took Bluescreen from Error's embrace and held his child. He love Bluescreen.

"This is what you needed huh?"

"Yeah..." Blue look at Error and kept his smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust sigh as he felt awkward in his home. Everything is awkward, firstly he help Ink to do that, then he backstab Ink and told Blue what's up and he has another plan, thirdly he made a promise and alliance with Blue, next thing he knows he lies to Fell. He slams his head against the wall, "What the fuck did I got myself into...?" He questions as he sighs, pulling his phone out and dialing Horror.

"Yo, Horror can ya come to my place?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue had invited Sci and Fell over to his place and currently they were in the guest bedroom. Blue let's out a hum as he look at the two. "Sooo, as you know Error and I have our adorable bean, Bluescreen!"

The two nods. "And as well an jerk called Ink who really wants to hurt me!" Blue stated softly with a huffs, "I can't believe I still call him a friend!"

"I mean, we can use that in our advantage?" Sci spoke up, "Like if you're buddies with your enemy, doesn't that helps a lot?"

"It does..." Blue hums as he thought for a moment, "but, he probably will realize what's going on and then try and avoid me!"

"Then we just kill 'em." Fell rolls his eyes, "that's what they do in my au, if they hate someone, they kill 'em."

"Fell! But we're talking about Ink, he's like-- the most important person for I guess the multiverse! He balance creation while Erry over there balance it out with destruction!"

The two exchange glances as Blue continues, "B-besides it WOULD be nice to ya know kill him! But, I already had my fair shares of murdering. I just want him to not be so...I guess yandere for my lover. Oi!" Blue smiles as idea came to mind, "We should make Ink fall in love with someone else!"

"I guess that's a peaceful way to handle it." Fell hums, "although, I do prefer the killing Ink. I'm all down to that."

Sci nudges him, "Fell!" He sighs and looks at Blue, "That's an idea we can try but who can well...Ink date? That isn't Error y-you know?"