{Chapter Thirty One}

Team Name - Deadly Sins

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name - Lab

Allie(s) -

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
• Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - Fresh
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

If they are talking through phone the person on the other line will have underlined so it can be easier for me.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Error's Pov.

Ink and I were getting closer to our answer but, I couldn't believe it was my crush who might've been doing this. Why would he though? I bet if we don't stop him he might hurt Inky, wait..Inky? Huh new nickname than Skittles. Anyways back to the point, he might go after Inky and he might be the reason my baby bro is missing.

"Error! Are you even paying attention?" Ink voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah uhm...I forgot though." I lied even though I knew Ink knows that I wasn't paying attention.

Ink's Pov.

God damn it Error, always losing himself in his thoughts. Especially when I have something important to say! I sigh as I let it slip by this time. "Alright since you clearly didn't heard me, I'll repeat what I say THIS once. Okay?" I spoke as I watch my lo- friend nod for his reply.

"Okay I said that we were going to Fell's place to speak with him and we will find out if Blue is the one behind all of this. After finding out we possibly have to have someone watch his every move and that someone will be you, why? Because I'm always busy and I know for a fact that your bored in the Anti-void so this will give you some entertainment. Understand?" I said taking a deep breath afterwards. Man I spoke too much.

"What happen if Blue isn't the one?" Error soon asked me making me hum.

"Well uhm..I don't know that part yet." I told him truthfully.

------Timeskip to Blue and Fresh at Sci's basement.----

Blue sigh as he lean against the wall, exhausted of what he was doing. Fresh sigh as he was yet again tied against the chair.

"I'm sorry...Error is gonna find out isn't he?..." Blue whimper softly, "and it's all Sci's fault...I...I don't want to kill him...I...but.." Blue had tears streaming down his cheek bones. "I...I'm a monster aren't I? No wonder no one wants to love me.."

"What about Fell?" Fresh spoke up, Blue look at him and sniff.

"I....." He looks down at the floor before giving his gaze at Fresh, "I.... don't have the same feelings as him and....and....I don't...want to...break his heart.... he's my only...trusted friend.."

-----

"I tell ya I know nothing about what Blue has been up to. He's innocent I tell ya, innocent. " Fell lied as he felt his sins crawling he back.

"Lies Fell, please just tell us the truth. You're not gonna be in any trouble if you tell us the truth. Also, I know that you love Blue and will do anything to keep him out of trouble, but I need you to tell the truth and not blame yourself for something false." Ink spoke making Fell bite his 'lips'.

Error soon whisper to Ink before making Ink leave, leaving the two alone.

"So? Are you going to tell me since Ink's out of the way? " Error asked as Fell sigh.

"F-fine..but...please don't hate Blue because of it, he.. doesn't deserve that. He... really really likes you and...it he finds out that you know about what he done he might...feel heartbroken and depressed." Fell started.

"So..is he really the one who murder them?" Error ask only getting a nod from Fell.

"I was part of some of the murder too..."  Fell admitted softly.

"So you were part with Blue." Error spoke softly.

"Y-yeah...I... I'll tell you how we murdered them and...I'll tell you where your brother is."

"!?!"

"He's safe don't worry." Fell spoke as he looked at Error.

The two started talking.

Done! Anyways Merry Christmas!