{Chapter Forthy Four}

Team Name - D̴̮̯̈́͑̽̍͝ȩ̸̞͊̇͠ặ̷̞̩͕ͅd̵̞̙̝̑̒̓l̷̡̧͈͖̝̈́̆̔̈͠y̵̨̘̝̞̮̘͎̅ ̸̺̳͔̫̮̖͔̇S̸̲͓̬͙̜͍̙̈́͆́͘i̷̧̡͈̝͙͕̹̇̉̓̏̒̌ņ̵̨͙̞̃̃̏̆s̵̢̘͖̥͚͇̈͂̊̆̀͠

---- Code Name - № ®e^e®s3

---- Code Name - Da®K

----- Code Name - Ḻ̶̼̜̦̒̓̄̏̕̚á̴̺͕b̸̡̡͍͓̹͔͌̊̈́̓͝

Allie(s) - ---------

Victims:
•-------------
• -------------
• -------------
• ------------
• -------------
• -------------
• [------------]

Chosen Victim {--------- one} - B̴̹͋̚̕l̵̢̲̬͑̀̎̓u̵̝̺̰̾̕̚e̸̪̿͂̽͠

---------------
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

FeLl: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

ScI: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

Dream: 20

Nightmare: 20

Geno: 19¾

Reaper: 20⅔

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER
------------------------------------

After that whole entire talk Ink finally left, leaving Geno alone to think about what he had said. "Thats just bullshit.." Geno mumbled as he sat there in the abyss of darkness.

------------

Fell looks at Sci as he place his hands on the counter, "Sci..."

"Yes Fell?" Sci questioned.

"I think something bad is going to happen to Blue." Fell started.

"What do you mean?"

"I...I just have a bad feeling okay? I uhm not sure if it's just my love for him that's making me have this feeling, or it's because something bad IS going to happen."

-------------

Ink sigh as he yawned man it was hard talking to a person who loves to say profanity. He plop himself down in his room as he started sketching a doodle of himself and his crush and maybe soon to be lover if his unknown plan succeed.

-------------

Nightmare was reading his book in silent while his brother was sleeping on his lap. The others had left a while back maybe to inform some other people or just to rest at their home. Anywho it just left Nightmare and Dream in the house.

Nightmare soon place his book down on the table nearby as he let out a small yawn. He knew if Ink dared to come close to him or his brother there's a chance that Ink might not see the light of day again. Although that's just if he DOES come close but after that incident he should know to not come close.

--------------

Geno was at the verge of cussing until that is someone came and hugged him from behind. "GAH!? GET THE FUCK OFF REAPER!!" Geno exclaimed as he all so well knew that it was the annoying Reaper.

"I'm not on you though...that is if you want me on you~" he nuzzle Geno whom started to blush.

---------

Fresh was talking to his brother, Error as Blue was cooking some tacos for them.

"Wait Ink is planning to do WHAT!?!?"

To be continued.