{Chapter Seventy-One}

Ink look at Dust with a smile, a wicked smile for a wicked plan to destroy the relationship Blue have with Error.

"So, why did you can here, Ink?" Dust asked as he took a sip out from his cup of coffee. He was tired okay? He's not becoming Reaper any time soon.

"Ah, I need you to help me with something." Ink responded, like a emotionless freak that he was.

"Huh? Why would a godlike person like you ask help? Especially a person who isn't even in your level?" Dust place his cup down as he continue, "I'm interested in knowing what you need help in."

"Really? Well then, I can tell you what my idea is, then I'll say who am I going to do it on. Seems good?"

"Alright. Though if I do agree, what do I get in return?"

----------------

Blue and Error were finally able to leave Sci's place, so they instantly went back home with Fell following them. When they enter the house, Fell lead Blue to the small nursery room that he manage to install in Blue's home.

"Oh...My...God..." Blue eyes widen as he saw the room.

"I guess that you like it huh?" Fell smile at his bud.

"YES! THANK YOU FELL!!" Blue pull Fell into a hug.

"Heh, you're welcome but thank your brother too. He helped with it also." 

"Awh really!? That's nice of him to do!!" Blue soon let go of Fell and went to explore the small nursery that belongs to his son. "ERROR! COME HERE WITH BLUESCREEEN!!!" Blue yelled.

In a few seconds Error appear on the door frame with the child. Although confusion was written all over his face.

"When did we got this?"

"I'm not sure, Fell when did you and my brother did this?"

"A week ago." Fell looked out of the window that the room had.

"A week ago? How come I didn't noticed??"

"You were constantly in pain by then for I dunno some reason and Error was with you 24/7." Fell responded.

-----------

"I want to make a potion to make two people pass out. Or a gas to inflict on them. Once the victims that pass out, we, you and I, will carry their body to a bedroom and put them in the same bed. Although, we will take their outfit off to make them wake up and assume that they did a sexual act."

Dust nods in comprehending. "So, who's the targets?"

"Blue and Fell." Ink replied without thinking twice. He thought of this many times, so he already knew his targets.

"Blue and Fell? Wait, why Blue though he didn't do anything."

"He murdered a lot of people to win Error's heart, he killed people brutally just for Error to love him, and him only. "

"....So? If you're a Yandere, you'll do anything for the one you care about to love you. Heck you'll risk your life for them." Dust stated.

"Yes, I know but..listen here Dust. Blue isn't one to trust, I am his friend, and I was his victim. He wanted to murder me, but I survived."

"Oh?"

"I want to get my revenge on him. That's all."

"Revenge? Huh.."

"Will you help me?" Ink ask.

"Give me time to think, alright?"

"Very well then, Dust. I'll give you three days." Ink stood up and started heading to the door. "I'll be on my way now, take care of yourself."

"Ok-" Ink left the building before Dust could finish his sentence.

"Rude." Dust mumbled as he finished his coffee alone.