{Chapter Seventy}

The crunchy noise that was heard with every step taken in the snowy ground that was mixed with blood and dust. Ink made his way to where Dust lived, or tried to have Dust to notice him. Ink knew since Geno wouldn't help him, he needed to find someone else who can. Only if Fell didn't help Blue maybe he could've ask him, but oh well this could do right?

Dust is indeed a close friend to Blue isn't he? Ink wished that Blue would've dated Dust or Fell, someone that wasn't Error. Maybe it would've been a different ending for this twisted love story aye? But love isn't simple nor is life, so it was expected or not?

Anyways returning to the focus, Ink finally made it to the home that Dusk called home. Knocking on the door and waiting for the skeleton Ink was looking for. Some time after the door finally open and revealing Dust but he was wearing PJs.

"Hm...? Why are you here?" He question Ink as he rub his eye sockets.

"I have to ask you something. So can I enter you place?"

"M... sure, just let me change into my regular outfit then we'll talk." Dust spoke as he let Ink enter as he went to his room to get ready for the day.

Ink close the door behind him as he smile, he just hopes that Dust agree with him. Although it depends on how he word it right?
---------

Sci had taken BlueScreen away for the child to rest before letting him leave later that day. Right now, he wanted to make sure Blue was doing fine from what happened and wanted to hang with the newly parents. Give them tips and what not.

Sci was trying to be useful in which he think he was successful so far. Now with Fell and Error, they been getting along, not so much as friends but they were getting there. Although it seems at times they have a small rivalry for Blue even though it's clear that Blue had chose Error.

Now currently Fell was having a conversation with Blue while Error was waiting for Sci to come, so they all could speak. Error wonder if he should raise his child to be a destroyer or a kind soul like Blue, only time will tell huh?

Error just couldn't wait to start this new life and experience. Though the one who really couldn't wait was Blue, he was busy telling Fell on what he's planning on doing and how he is going to raise BlueScreen and many more things.

Fell just listen to his crush and friend to what he wanted to say. Heck Fell offers to be the uncle or a close family member for the child in which made Blue super happy.

Sci came back and they instantly started speaking.

"Sci! Sci! Do you think I should give his a cute fluffy bunny pjs? Or should I give him something dull and stale!?" Blue asked.

"Uh...You choose really Blue. Although maybe something that doesn't suffocate him, okay?"

"Okay!"

Thanks for reading this chapter!
And hopefully you enjoy this chapter too!
Now which idea I'm going is the second one. So let's see how it'll turn out. ^^