{ Chapter Sixty-Four }

After a while Fell and Sci got their outfit and went where Blue was excited and impatient to find his lover. Determination was in his heart, he wanted to make sure his lover was well and if it was Ink who done this. He'll murder him, no joke about it.

Fell took Blue's hand and Sci's, and in an instant they appeared where Ink supposedly lived. They had been at Ink's place couple of times so the location was easy to find.

------

Ink woke up as he look around his surrounding, "Uh...where am I?" He look around before realizing where he was. He stood up and noticed more details on the place, he also noticed that Fell and Sci wasn't there. Were they sleeping together? Maybe, but where?

------

Blue unlocked the lock as he open the front door, "Let's go." He whispered to his group who follow Blue's plan. Actually, THEIR plan. They will succeed, hopefully.

Blue close the door as he followed behind Fell, "Okay we know this house pretty well..and usually kidnappers put their victim down in the basement. So let's find the basement.." Fell spoke as Sci and Blue nod in agreement. Fell and his horror movies, a good thing for stuff like this.

After what seemed like hours (which was actually 30 minutes.) Blue found the basement by accident. Yet he was glad that he found it, reuniting back with Fell and Sci, he lead his best friends to the basement. Fell of course having his Phone project light with the flashlight icon.

"Error? Are you here?" Blue spoke out loud. Sci looked at Blue and Fell from the top of the stairs. He put himself on guard, just in case Ink noticed something fishy.

Error looked up from his position to see a bright light, he wonder if he was dead, maybe that's why he heard Blue's voice?

"Error??? Love????"

"Fell! Shine the light over here, I think that's him!" Error watched as the light faced his direction, blinding him more than he already was.

"OMG IT IS!!!" Blue scream he was about to run and jumped on Error before Fell paused him and whisper something to him.

Blue nod as he went down and walked towards Error, "Erry..did Ink fucking did this?"

Error was taken aback from Blue cussing but he quickly recovered and nod for the response. Blue look at the cuffs and chains that Error had on him. "Felly, do you have something to break these chains, and the cuffs?" Blue question his friend.

"Uh..hold this." Blue grabbed the phone as he watch Fell check if he had anything.

"No." He responded at the end.

Last part of the escape/ rescuing Error will be next Sunday, hopefully.
Hopefully this chapter was good enough!
^^