{Chapter Eleven} (Blue Pov.)

Today I was laying on my bed writing down on my diary. My brother enter my bedroom as he laid on the bed with me. "What cha doing?" He question me, I look at him and smile. "Writing on my dairy." I answer he hums in response. "About what?" He question again looking at my action figures. "About the usual." I said. "Ah okay. Anyways bro, I'mma head to Undyne's place. " He said.

I made him look at me, "Your always visiting heerrrrr wait do you like her!???!?!?!?" I question. He blushes and looked away, "No.." he answer. "OMG YOU DOO!!" I chirped as I jumped off the bed, and grabbed my body armor. I quickly put it on not caring if Papy saw me of course since he did raised me after our father went to a long business trip.

I wrapped my scarf around my neck and ran out of my room, "IM TELLING UNDYNE!!" I yelled as I ran out the door. Within some time I reached to Undyne's lab. I knocked on the door, Undyne opened up. "Hello Blue!" She greeted. "HELLO UNDYNE!!! I WANT TO YELL YOU SOMETHING!!" I practically yelled at her because I was too excited.  Undyne seems to notice and let me in. I enter of course and let out a cough, "Sorry for yelling." I apologized. "No it's okay. Your used to yelling out words because of the royal guards. " She said as she sat down on the couch. I sat down next to her. "So what do you need to tell me?" She question.

Before I told her my brother appear, "Don't." He glared at me. I smile innocently, "But Papy, you won't do anything about it." I said. Undyne looks at me and my brother confused. I was going to talk but my brother picked me up and started walking out. "Undyne, Blue just wanted to say Anime is great and you should do a manga." He said. He teleported us to our home.

He plopped down onto the couch as he looked at me. "Bro, sure I may have a small crush on Undyne but I actually have my Interest on someone else." He said, I nod. "I'm still telling her." I said. He sighs, "Don't."

"Will"

"Won't"

"Will"

"Won't."

"Fine If I won't tell Undyne the small crush on her you have. You must let me hang out with Error."

"...."

"Deal?"

"Fine. Just..don't get hurt around him and if he does something bad to you tell me."

"Yay!" I said smiling as my brother looked at a nearby wall sighing. "I'm going to Muffets." He said before leaving. I smiled as I went back to my room to write in my dairy

A/N: have this shitty short chapter. I should try to write more but ya know I need to face the reality. And draw more stuff for my art book.