{Chapter Twenty Nine}

Team Name - Deadly Sins

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name - Lab

Allie(s) -

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
• Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - Fresh
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

If they are talking through phone the person on the other line will have underlined so it can be easier for me.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Sci sigh as he tap his pencil in his desk. "So..you..pour this in his tea?" Sci question as he stare at the bottle.

"Yep!"

"And then you.. tranquilized him."

"Correct."

"...what are you going to do now? I mean he is Error's little brother is he not?"

"Yes Sci, I know that Fresh is my senpai brother. That's why I won't kill him and that's why I'll need you to call Felly while I speak with Fresh." Blue said as he looked at Sci right in his eyes.

"Alright." Sci spoke soon after.

"Good boy! I'll see you and Felly in a couple of minutes!" Blue chirped as he went to Sci's basement.

---

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Edge yelled as Undyne sigh.

"You heard me." Undyne spoke.

Fell felt his phone buzz as he pulled it out to see Sci calling him, walking to another room he answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Fell, I want to inform you that we have Fresh and that Blue wants to see you."

"Wait hold on.. you're telling me that you and Blue took on Fresh without me?"

"No, only Blue took on Fresh."

"Oh.."

-----

Fresh blinked softly as his gaze slowly focused on the person in front of him. "Huh..where..am..I?.." he spoke in confusion.

"Awh you're awake! That's good!" Blue smiled as he pulled out his knife and placed it on the table. "Fresh don't you remember what happened?" He soon asked.